Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have also seen it around wonder when it will be tuned?? Also frank if your still on here what exhaust have you got?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted (edited)

I have no idea what you mean by 20+.

Our 11 second TTG averages in the mid 14l/100km. :beerchug:

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST OR ADD REPLY
  • 5 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d
Posted

AWDPSI made 350awkw alot more to come soon :-) just testing the boundaries of the all wheel drive setup an much we can push it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

I'm very interested in this as I have a decision right now to either keep the small turbo on the F6X or swap the housings around from my BA Turbo before I sell it???

Is there much lag from standing start with the F6 housing over standard as I would think that 1st gear on the 6sp auto and 4:10.1 diffs would almost negate this?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

You will find your F6X has the same "big" turbo that was used on all turbo 6's, barring the transition to FG. Ford downsized the turbo on FG, only the FPV's got the previously mentioned big turbo. This is of course assuming you dont have a custom housing lurking around somewhere.. he he he

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...