bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 24/01/12 02:11 AM Posted 24/01/12 02:11 AM The F6X's all came with the small turbo housing the same as TT's and FG XR6T's
Dyno Junkie Member 254 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Ascot, Western Australia Posted 25/01/12 11:46 AM Posted 25/01/12 11:46 AM The F6X's all came with the small turbo housing the same as TT's and FG XR6T'sNot quite correct.All BA - BF and Territory Turbos use the same size turbo along with FG F6.However the FG G6ET & XR6T have a smaller compressor housing.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 26/01/12 06:00 AM Posted 26/01/12 06:00 AM Ok, I'm new to the Territory's as you can see! I was under the impression that all of them (TT's, F6X) have the small housing but it must just be the F6X which has it? Seems strange but I guess they were thinking about getting the tub-o-lard moving quicker to 100km/h. Worst thing with mine is that it seriously FEELS like it runs out of puff (which it does), and more so because I currently still own a modified BA Turbo.One thing I'll add for everyone is that I got a quote from Pedders (Townsville) the other day to replace my front diff bush (part no: EP6544) including wheel alignment was $426.50! Part was $203... Now to me that is a fricking bargain from what I have read on the net and Fulcrum who would not quote me without doing there inspection but he did mention $1300 which I laughed at him and told him he was joking and a rip off before walking out.A rear main BA Turbo sedan diff bush was only $374 fitted wheel alignment!!!Dyno Junkie,I had a heap of questions for you here but I will send you a PM instead.Cheers,Brett
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/12 09:58 AM Posted 26/01/12 09:58 AM XFT Built and tuned: 1
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/12 10:01 AM Posted 26/01/12 10:01 AM
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/01/12 10:04 AM Posted 26/01/12 10:04 AM
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/12 10:49 AM Posted 26/01/12 10:49 AM what a weapon.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 27/01/12 04:15 AM Posted 27/01/12 04:15 AM Have watched those vids a few times. Pity I cant afford a built engine and gearbox...
Dyno Junkie Member 254 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Ascot, Western Australia Posted 28/01/12 03:20 AM Posted 28/01/12 03:20 AM (edited) Have watched those vids a few times. Pity I cant afford a built engine and gearbox...Built engine is not really needed, as the gearbox input shaft will fail long before the motor will. Edited 28/01/12 03:21 AM by Dyno Junkie 1
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/12 03:23 AM Posted 28/01/12 03:23 AM Awsome!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now