RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 28/01/12 05:40 AM Posted 28/01/12 05:40 AM Built engine is not really needed, as the gearbox input shaft will fail long before the motor will. Would benefit from a built engine at the power levels that F6X is making, I believe it's going to be hitting the strip shortly 10's are on the cards, also has a built ZF from memory...
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 27d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 28/01/12 06:38 AM Posted 28/01/12 06:38 AM that's pretty much why I said it as motor and box have both been built! Which again I cant afford unfortunately...
Dyno Junkie Member 254 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Ascot, Western Australia Posted 30/01/12 10:00 AM Posted 30/01/12 10:00 AM Would benefit from a built engine at the power levels that F6X is making, I believe it's going to be hitting the strip shortly 10's are on the cards, also has a built ZF from memory...I wish you well in your endeavour to make into the 10's.Of the few that have made it into the 11's several have broken the input shaft of the ZF.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 30/01/12 10:03 AM Posted 30/01/12 10:03 AM (edited) This isnt my car it's from the same tuneshop I go to,lol as stated above it has had a built ZF with a stronger input shaft, there are a few aftermarket options these days.... Edited 30/01/12 10:05 AM by RIP_HSV
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now