geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 13/03/04 07:14 AM Posted 13/03/04 07:14 AM This could be because the car is now breathing easier. This would mean more air is getting in which would need more petrol to mix with. Geea.
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/03/04 12:39 AM Posted 14/03/04 12:39 AM I dont think 16.7 is that high!! I used to get 18L when my car was stock
Guest DEVO Guests Posted 14/03/04 12:54 AM Posted 14/03/04 12:54 AM Ownaxr6t- I have an XT, not the turbo, so our cars would be different base figures anyway. Went for a big drive yesterday, not a lot of stop start and it seems to be setling down a bit now, maybe I just need a few 1000 kays through the filter first...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/03/04 02:30 AM Posted 14/03/04 02:30 AM Best way to get GOOD fuel consumpsion is to LAY OFF THE PEDAL :lol:
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 14/03/04 02:31 AM Posted 14/03/04 02:31 AM Best way to get GOOD fuel consumpsion is toLAY OFF THE PEDAL :lol:
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/03/04 02:35 AM Posted 14/03/04 02:35 AM Reset it and see what the trip computer reads then.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 14/03/04 04:03 AM Posted 14/03/04 04:03 AM Hey DEVO, try our XR6 N/A. Fuel consumption....lol. Plant your foot and watch the needle slowly move to the left.... :lol: Then again, she barely uses a drop just cruisin. Trouble is, I too suffer from an excessive content of lead in the right foot.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 14/03/04 09:02 AM Posted 14/03/04 09:02 AM 578km's out of a tank in a ute with APS Phase 3!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/03/04 05:23 AM Posted 15/03/04 05:23 AM What do you call high?My car just went 198.5km on a tank of fuel (55lt) which I work out to be just short of 27.7lt per 100. yes I do sing the boot in a bit, but if I drive like I have a copper on my lap, & keep the revs to under 2500, I get fantastic economy of 21.5 ltrs per 100km. All I need to do now is paint a kangaroo on the rear wing and write Boeing 767 on the front gaurd. Anyone else got this high consumption.XR6T Modifications..............................................................NONE!!!! Here here...
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/03/04 05:43 AM Posted 15/03/04 05:43 AM Ownaxr6t- I have an XT, not the turbo, so our cars would be different base figures anyway. Went for a big drive yesterday, not a lot of stop start and it seems to be setling down a bit now, maybe I just need a few 1000 kays through the filter first... Sorry, didnt notice that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now