Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 24d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

Disconnected the battery to fit a new steering wheel and now the fuel consumption readout is in km/h , how do I fix this?! Probably something really simple...

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Disconnected the battery to fit a new steering wheel and now the fuel consumption readout is in km/h , how do I fix this?! Probably something really simple...

When its reading km/h just hold the button down for like 5 seconds.

It changes it to litres/100km's

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 24d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
how can you consume kilometres of fuel per hour :spoton:

NFI mate, ask the :laughing: car!

When its reading km/h just hold the button down for like 5 seconds.

It changes it to litres/100km's

Which button? The tripmeter button?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 20d
Posted
how can you consume kilometres of fuel per hour :spoton:

NFI mate, ask the :laughing: car!

ohhh well I suppose it is a ford, I think he might mean the button that changes all your DTE around

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Do you mean it's showing your actual speed (as in police mode or whatever it is) or it's showing the actual fuel consumption but has the "km/h" displayed instead?

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 24d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

Not the speed but the actual fuel consumption but has the "km/h" displayed instead. Started off at 6 now it's on 44 after about a 10km trip.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Hey ross the little button on the right hand side of the gauges the lower one press and it will change the mode it will change it's read out every time you press there is about 5 different read out.

Ian

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

I reckon you broke it..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...