jsmith Legacy Donating Member 712 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown Posted 12/03/08 09:18 AM Posted 12/03/08 09:18 AM Want to know really funny, there is a car yard at granville with an XT Falcon with FULL F6 bodykit and cobra stickers.Idiots.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 14/03/08 06:38 AM Author Posted 14/03/08 06:38 AM Saw a Green vy ute sth bound princes hwy Heathcote. Farking chev badges on it...
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 25/03/08 10:49 AM Author Posted 25/03/08 10:49 AM TRD badge on a stock celica.. wa*ker
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/03/08 11:44 AM Posted 25/03/08 11:44 AM I saw a VS Late model camira with a VE style body kit on it. I had to double take on it because I though, WTF is wrong with that VE. I think it even had VE headlights on it. And surprise surprise a chev badge.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 25/03/08 11:53 AM Posted 25/03/08 11:53 AM already VE kits for VS?oh dear!'why would you bother buyin' a VE uleh.. just kit your VS with 22"s'
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/03/08 12:42 PM Posted 25/03/08 12:42 PM Dont pretend you dont want one. that's why you sold the ute. Come on you can tell us the truth. We wont tease you.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 27/03/08 06:33 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 06:33 AM saw a V6 yes V6 common whore ute with a chev badge sth bound princes hwy Engadine... wa*ker!!!!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/03/08 06:46 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:46 AM (edited) a new low, its like a "S" with the "SS" badge on it :tosser: Edited 27/03/08 06:47 AM by senna_T
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/03/08 06:56 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:56 AM I actually saw a red ss one tonner the other day with a bonnet bulge and ls1 350 or something similar on it. If you like it, buy a boss you tool.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 27/03/08 07:11 AM Posted 27/03/08 07:11 AM (edited) I saw a VS Late model camira with a VE style body kit on it. I had to double take on it because I though, WTF is wrong with that VE. I think it even had VE headlights on it. And surprise surprise a chev badge.Dunno if its the same car but, the one I saw only had the front VE bar on. From the back the sides of the bar were hanging off cause of how flared the Ve guards are.... Looked terrible, really needs the rest of the kit although it wouldnt look at all any better. Some things just dont work, but these bogan Expensive Daewoo drivers make it... Common you dont see E-series falcons with BA/BF kits do ya?? Edited 27/03/08 07:11 AM by MiKa
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now