Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Was following a Magna the other day with numer plates MAGNA.

Fair nough.

Scotty

  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Saw a Barina Combo with a HSV badge on it that was a good laugh.

Better is someone I knew had a VP Wagon that was badged as a V6 but had worked 5L HSV motor in it. Sound kinda gave it away though.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I saw a brand new ve ss today with a fair few mods, really nice but with chevy badges !! Its supposed to be classic australian. I would not be able to rip the badges off a brand new car worth 70 or 80k + mods. Ahhhh

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Want to know really funny, there is a car yard at granville with an XT Falcon with FULL F6 bodykit and cobra stickers.

Idiots.

that's the funniest thing. I want pics.

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
I saw a brand new ve ss today with a fair few mods, really nice but with chevy badges !! Its supposed to be classic australian. I would not be able to rip the badges off a brand new car worth 70 or 80k + mods. Ahhhh

:stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown
Posted
that's the funniest thing. I want pics.

Strangely and quite scary is that I think it sold as I haven't seen it for a while. Even more scary is that someone possibly paid as much as $23,000 for it.

If it is still there I will take some photo's. I drive past the car yard to go home so will actually stop and see if it just behind some other cars.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

If I had endless money, I would buy that and cruise through the expensive parts of town 4 a laugh. That thing would make me laugh on the saddest of days. 23,000 ARE YOU SERIOUS :bangcomputer:

  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted

There is VP Crumo up here that's driven by an actual down syndrome person some how. Its got a huge RALIART sticker across the back windscreen and a massive drift wing along with a shopping list of Nizmo, Trust, HKS stickers up the front guard.....

Plenty of Land Cruiser tray backs with TRUST or GREDDY stickers.

The topic of Jetpilot came up a few pages back, a sort of mate of mine has JETPILOT tattooed in massive letters across his shoulder blades......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown
Posted

Yeah serious $23,000. AND what IS really scary is that I stopped at the car yard and it ain't there, which means some poor sucker has probably gone up and thought "WOW a really cheap F6, Have to buy it NOW"

Beside's it being in Granville it probably wouldn't be far off the mark to assume someone did that with the amount of COMPLETE IDIOTS there. And drugo's, and moron's, and just about every other kind of de-generate you can think of.

On your mate Hanra, can I ask, Is he not mentally complete? Like why would you?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisvagas / Manly
Posted (edited)

cop this

2003 Ford Falcon BA XT(Body Kit) Red 4 Speed Automatic Wagon. good old e-bay

and check out this mod. It is the only deacent one

Edited by Dagabond

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...