T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 17/01/07 02:22 AM Posted 17/01/07 02:22 AM I hope not
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 17/01/07 10:00 AM Posted 17/01/07 10:00 AM That guy has NFI (Callum that is) "I know the Australian car culture likes strong, brutal images. It's a pretty aggressive-looking car. It could work. " Car looks like sh!t
mikeyh Member 8 Member For: 20y 2m 20d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 21/01/07 11:43 PM Posted 21/01/07 11:43 PM When are we going to start seeing some spyshots popping up? If ford are so far down the track with the new car, why haven't we seen any photos of heavily disguised mules?
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/01/07 01:00 AM Posted 22/01/07 01:00 AM
sh3p Member 69 Member For: 20y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/07 01:24 AM Posted 22/01/07 01:24 AM Guys here are some pics from www.CarSpyShots.comthe first two pics are links to some still from a ford video/magazine, that happens to have some interesting drawing in the background.....the other pics are photoshop impressions...personally...I like!pic 1pic 2
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/01/07 03:01 AM Posted 22/01/07 03:01 AM Sorry guys but the new ford that comes out in 2008 looks nothing like that, now I can't tell you what it does look like but what I can say is it's going to blow Expensive Daewoo out of the water
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 22/01/07 03:34 AM Posted 22/01/07 03:34 AM the wheels on that bottom car look too small and there needs to be a bit more rubber on those tires...Great success!
sh3p Member 69 Member For: 20y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/07 04:07 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:07 AM Sorry guys but the new ford that comes out in 2008 looks nothing like that, now I can't tell you what it does look like but what I can say is it's going to blow Expensive Daewoo out of the water←And I suppose we should all take your word that you actually have had some kind of exposure to the new model/design huh?
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 22/01/07 04:40 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:40 AM AS long as it weighs at least 30kg less than the BA/BF I'll be happy. oh and support MP3 CDs.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/01/07 04:48 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:48 AM Lets see some hearsay with some other hearsay to back it up!!
Recommended Posts