.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/12/14 03:44 AM Posted 28/12/14 03:44 AM (edited) Sorry panda...It was in all the ads though... Edited 28/12/14 03:46 AM by .Stripes.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/12/14 06:40 AM Posted 28/12/14 06:40 AM I must have completely missed anything about this movie..Was great..Now just realising there is a new Star Trek..That's getting watched now.. 2
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/14 07:26 AM Posted 29/12/14 07:26 AM (edited) The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five ArmiesThe Hobbit is my favourite book from my childhood, and this trilogy has done nothing but ruin it with each proceeding entry. Tacking on extra, pointless, wasteful sh*t because they know they're riding on the success and familiarity of The Lord of the Rings and that means high production costs = expected long run times = filler, filler, filler. Peter Jackson can certainly pull-off an hour-plus battle sequence, but besides Thorin finally losing his mind, I was simply uninterested in anything else anyone was doing. Bilbo isn't the star as he's so sidelined, the other dwarves can only stand there and gawk in their horrible make-up, and Gandalf's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike. Tolkien wasn't dumb enough to have a stupid romance between a dwarf and an elf in his book, so why should we suffer it, Hollywood? He didn't have a (literally) massive plothole of worm monsters that can chew through mountains but not into the mountain the Orcs want to get into either because he never wrote such nonsense! Granted, those who haven't read the (single) book that was ruined beyond belief (the actual battle in the book was one. F*cking. Chapter.) might enjoy it more, but I yeah, I pretty much hated it. Edited 29/12/14 07:27 AM by stubbietubbie
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/01/15 12:33 AM Posted 02/01/15 12:33 AM The Interview 1/10Lowest common denominator shite.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/01/15 02:07 AM Posted 02/01/15 02:07 AM Well timed review there Dags...was going to watch it tonight.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/01/15 02:09 AM Posted 02/01/15 02:09 AM Me too..
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/01/15 02:19 AM Posted 02/01/15 02:19 AM It's worth a look but dont expect the hype to give it any due credit or extra humour....Unless your in the above mentioned demographic.Typical Seth Rogen stupid humour thats just not funny I think I got one giggle out of the whole flick.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/01/15 02:56 AM Posted 02/01/15 02:56 AM So.. If I hate movies with Seth Rogen in them most of the time.. I'm really not going to like this one?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/01/15 07:14 AM Posted 02/01/15 07:14 AM Yup.The Signal 4/10.Weird with a predictable ending.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 02/01/15 11:12 AM Posted 02/01/15 11:12 AM Agreed ^^^IOrigins 1/10Average at best
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now