turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 20/03/09 03:15 AM Posted 20/03/09 03:15 AM will do mate. if you see a guy on a pushy wavin that is me. my mate has a yellow turbo ute with a orange county choppers sticker on the back window.
bionic turbo Member 82 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 21/03/09 01:23 AM Posted 21/03/09 01:23 AM yeah I been seeing that ute around alot lately just yesterday I think at night owl center. I will wave back at ya riding ya bike haha how much longer you got till the licence back
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 21/03/09 12:32 PM Posted 21/03/09 12:32 PM I get it back on 2nd sept couple a days before powercruz. you goin to the drags next wknd
turbo ute79 Member 376 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: gladstone qld Posted 27/03/09 03:36 AM Posted 27/03/09 03:36 AM I will have my new clutch next wk. drags are on every 2 wks now so I will be getting a mate to drive my car out in 2weeks time for a bit of a go. anyone else from gladstone goin racin this year
david_c Member 65 Member For: 18y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: cq Posted 29/03/09 12:43 PM Posted 29/03/09 12:43 PM I will be down there after the 16th of june that when I get my licence back and hope to get into the 11sec with my car
RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 16/04/09 08:36 AM Posted 16/04/09 08:36 AM I know its a bit late but anyone goin out in gladstone tonight for a look around/cruise (thursday 16th) or any time until sunday, I'm in town on days off so give us a or send us a text 0448194649CheersCameron
bionic turbo Member 82 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 19/04/09 03:44 AM Posted 19/04/09 03:44 AM if any local boys are interested I just posted some basic parts up for sale if yas need anything also some cheap xbox games. gonna take what games are left down to eb but they will just rip everyone off so if you want any let me know.carl
david_c Member 65 Member For: 18y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: cq Posted 07/06/09 10:38 AM Posted 07/06/09 10:38 AM hi all I am going to banaraby drags on the 19 of june if anyone is keen to come for a run
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 07/06/09 11:30 AM Posted 07/06/09 11:30 AM Hi all we will have to organise a meet or some thing im in Bilo.
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/06/09 11:51 AM Posted 07/06/09 11:51 AM any members on here from roma region
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now