Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 06/09/07 10:33 AM Posted 06/09/07 10:33 AM Zap your right on the money.Rubbing its nose in it or hitting its nose isn't going to help.Its only 6 weeks old remember.When we got our Cavoodle, King Charles cross toy poodle, we put in an Electric Doggy door and put newspapers in the laundry and every 2 days removed 1 sheet until he was pissing on just 1 sheet.After removing that last sheet he just started going outside himself whenever he wants and has NEVER pissed or crapped on the carpet ever.He has had sh1t stuck to his fur a couple of times and jumped on the couch when we were not home which was fun.They are a very smart dog and will learn quick. Just be patient.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/09/07 11:45 AM Posted 06/09/07 11:45 AM Throw it over the back fence and feed it to the neighbors Alsatian then go out and get a real dog.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/09/07 11:47 AM Posted 06/09/07 11:47 AM I like your thinking dags
XR6T8080 Member 398 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 06/09/07 11:55 AM Author Posted 06/09/07 11:55 AM I would have gotten a real dog but as mentioned I live in a townhouse and dont have room, I didnt even want a dog because I think its cruel even keeping a small dog in a townhouse with a small yard. I wanted a full sized german schnauzer, or a boxer, but more than likely a schnauzer. they walk funny and have a cool moustachThrow it over the back fence and feed it to the neighbors Alsatian then go out and get a real dog.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/09/07 12:53 PM Posted 06/09/07 12:53 PM We got a dog 6 months ago and it is one of the biggest mistakes I have made in life to date.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/09/07 01:03 PM Posted 06/09/07 01:03 PM I would have gotten a real dog but as mentioned i live in a townhouse and dont have room, i didnt even want a dog because i think its cruel even keeping a small dog in a townhouse with a small yard. I wanted a full sized german schnauzer, or a boxer, but more than likely a schnauzer. they walk funny and have a cool moustachSmall dog/small yard is a bit of a falsehood. Most small dogs are very active and hence need alot of rooms. A large number of large dogs are alot less active than most people realise and are happy to spend there days lazing and sleeping.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/09/07 01:05 PM Posted 06/09/07 01:05 PM (edited) We got a dog 6 months ago and it is one of the biggest mistakes I have made in life to date.whys that mate? what sort of dog did you get?I adopted this big guy a few months ago: 18mnth old bull mastif x american bull dog. Very loyal very protective of our yard and my g/f but basically a big sook when nobodies watching... Edited 06/09/07 01:16 PM by hiddeous
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 06/09/07 01:11 PM Posted 06/09/07 01:11 PM 3mins on high should do the trick.
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/09/07 01:27 PM Posted 06/09/07 01:27 PM I got a puppy 2 weeks ago at first she used to piss everywhere, so every time she started to do it I would pick it u and put her on the grass outside and now she has learned that when she has to go she goes to the back door and starts making noises so I can open the doorlast few days she started ripping all the plants inside the house if you leave her on her own
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 29d Posted 07/09/07 02:05 AM Posted 07/09/07 02:05 AM When you notice his wee, calmly take him over to it, point to the wee and say no. Then calmly lead him over to his bed / blanket and make him sit and watch whilst you piss all over his place of rest.Might not work but it will make you feel better
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now