smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 04/06/08 02:36 PM Posted 04/06/08 02:36 PM (edited) Looks good on the Audi, I think the new A4 has this also...Not sure if the Angel eye's mod is legal, is it?I dont know as I think it might not come under Aussie Standards as a mod?? Edited 04/06/08 02:36 PM by smicky
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/06/08 02:58 PM Posted 04/06/08 02:58 PM Yeah I know someone who's done the angel eyes mod to their BA. Here is what he said"I used a x5 bmw kit,I got it of the usa ebayyou will have to pull you lights aparthave fun, there a pain in the arseyou will have to grind some plastic out of the housingto hold the lights in place, you need double sided tape and a industrail siliconneeds about 24 hours to set, then put your lights back to gethernow be carefull these lights are mini fluro tubes so dont drop them"
KryZak Member 91 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/06/08 01:12 AM Posted 06/06/08 01:12 AM Im getting one of my headlights replaced under insurance after a small accident. Im tempted to ask for the damaged one to be left in the boot so I can pull it apart and see what this would look like!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/07/08 02:08 AM Posted 16/07/08 02:08 AM OK Guys, we just had an F6 come in with LED angel eyes. There is a place in Parramatta (NSW) that does this mod for $350 Installed click HERE for a pick and the web-site.It takes about 4 hours to do, but looks awesome IMO
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/07/08 03:28 AM Author Posted 16/07/08 03:28 AM Well thats bloody useless....I sold the car....and they dont do VE's...Onya Pat.
chipa_12 Member 182 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Location: Canberra Posted 16/07/08 03:31 AM Posted 16/07/08 03:31 AM Can they only do F6's?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 16/07/08 03:37 AM Author Posted 16/07/08 03:37 AM Same lights... ....why would you think otherwise....
chipa_12 Member 182 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Location: Canberra Posted 16/07/08 03:45 AM Posted 16/07/08 03:45 AM I Don't know, maybe they had some special wiring or something was different. Why would they specifically say F6?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/07/08 03:56 AM Posted 16/07/08 03:56 AM They just say F6 because that's the only one they have done in regards to a ford, they've done heaps of others though.The bloke that owns the Vixen F6 swears that they do not leak and finds them quite bright as he does alot of highway driving between NSW and QLD.Dags - serves ya right for buying a holden!
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/07/08 05:46 AM Posted 16/07/08 05:46 AM I know this has been ask a million times but no one has answered so what size are they?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now