Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Hrmm might shoot down the wreckers tommorow and see if they'll do an exchange basis swap for a set of headlights....

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey mate could you post a pic of the head lights in the day time, as im a bit concernd what they will look like with out the chrome rings.

Cheers

Greeny :buttrock:

  • 2 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ok you've all seen the infamous 'angel eyes' before, but whilst driving along the other day I saw a new Audi A5 with its daytime running lights on and it looked absolutely stunning. So stunning in fact, that it gave me an idea...

Does it look good or bad? :beerchug:

light.styles.jpg

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

It suits the audi... on the ford I dont think so

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

I think that the angel eyes look better than the Audi's in the picture. But to see the real thing might be a different story.

  • 4 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
Posted (edited)

I would like to do this conversion of angel eyes to my ba xr6 although 1. I dont know where to start and what kit to buy and 2. plus I prefer a professional or expert to take my xr lights apart as I m not that confident and dont want to bust(F***) up anything lol haahahahahha does anyone know of someone in Melbourne who can do this???

Edited by chris23ba
  • rob327
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW and Bribie Island QLD
Posted

I like the look of the angel eyes but the ebay kits dont look the greatest... the light doesnt go all the way around the halo... doesnt look complete...

reminds me of the big blue bug zappers at butchers and school canteens

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Looks sweet... Anyone in Perth given this a go yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...