The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 02/08/07 11:48 AM Posted 02/08/07 11:48 AM after fitting the monza cooler, I decided it was time for injectors!!here are the results!!!A VERY HUGE thankyou goes to Paul and Tim from Elite for an awesome job!!!!List of mods to date:Nizpro Valve SpringsEhaust ModSS Inductions flat panel filterBF Twin intake airboxRedrilled Factory InjectorsCustom tune
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 02/08/07 11:50 AM Posted 02/08/07 11:50 AM Well done mate hopefully I will be in the club in a couple of weeks. What is the exhaust mod you have done??
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 11:53 AM Posted 02/08/07 11:53 AM Well done, enjoy the new power
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 02/08/07 11:58 AM Author Posted 02/08/07 11:58 AM mate I am enjoying the power!!!!have recently lost my licence so my gearbox is thanking me atm!! as shes only a 4spd!!the only time I can enjoy her is down the strip!!!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Location: Brisvegas Posted 02/08/07 12:03 PM Posted 02/08/07 12:03 PM Congrats... I think Xmas time I will have to see the boys at Elite!What times are you hoping to do on the strip?Felix
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 02/08/07 12:11 PM Posted 02/08/07 12:11 PM that's an awesome result.....I think your gearbox is more than thanking you.....how many more sleeps till you get the opportunity to try it out on the street??
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 02/08/07 12:20 PM Author Posted 02/08/07 12:20 PM have tried it on the street on a thursday nite, and thankfully I wasnt caught!!didnt lose once either!!I took it out to willowbank the night I got her done and managed a 12.2@118mph
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 11:28 PM Posted 02/08/07 11:28 PM You have the same power as me. Looks like a very nice tune, I would be happy with that.As long as Elite put a heap of line pressure in your auto, it should last for a while.With a set of MT's and a good launch you will run 11's all day.Best of luck with it.
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 03/08/07 05:34 AM Posted 03/08/07 05:34 AM nice results enjoy our new power
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 03/11/07 06:59 AM Author Posted 03/11/07 06:59 AM made 312rwkw at the Elite Dyno day...2 degrees of timing on top of the 98 tune and I was running v power racing..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now