2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/05/09 01:13 AM Posted 09/05/09 01:13 AM bottom end is still the same as it left the factory in april 2004!!I believe its the fastest unopened ( privately owned ) 4spd in qldBlueboost ran a 10.9 in his with standard 4 speed and standard bottom end. Bloody top effort
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 09/05/09 07:32 AM Author Posted 09/05/09 07:32 AM im not too far off it and I reckon I will crack it next time out!!!
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 18/06/09 08:12 AM Author Posted 18/06/09 08:12 AM As the title states.... ive cracked a new pb..Managed it on my first pass with an 11.22@124mph...in hindsight, after my 3rd run, if I hadnt of over revved 1st gear, I think I would have come close to cracking into the 10's.it still is pretty warm, and will only get cooler!!! I cant wait!!!!as usual I cant be bothered booting up the scanner or taking a pic..so heres the info:1ST Pass:60ft: 1.714 330ft: 4.747 660ft: 7.263 MPH: 97.87 KPH: 157.50 1000ft: 9.413 ET: 11.224 MPH: 124.41 KPH: 200.222ND Pass:60ft: 1.721 330ft: 4.907 660ft: 7.468 MPH: 96.61 KPH: 155.48 1000ft: 9.641 ET: 11.462 MPH: 123.83 KPH: 199.293RD Pass: 60ft: 1.689 330ft: 4.750 660ft: 7.271 MPH: 97.66 KPH: 157.16 1000ft: 9.424 ET: 11.235 MPH: 124.41 KPH: 200.22ambient temp was 13 degrees all night, with track temp starting at 22deg and ending up at 20 degrees.humidity was 83% for my first pass and jumped up to 91% on my last pass.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 18/06/09 08:14 AM Posted 18/06/09 08:14 AM awsome result mate.. haha will u eva stop beating your times?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/06/09 08:18 AM Posted 18/06/09 08:18 AM getting veeery close to a 10 , well done. A few poofteenths off the 60ft will be very close to the money
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/06/09 08:23 AM Posted 18/06/09 08:23 AM Well done Stevo!!! Your mph at 660ft is heaps quicker now! Good luck going for the 10!!! Let me know next time you go out, I'll come and watch.Steve
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/06/09 08:37 AM Posted 18/06/09 08:37 AM Nice work yet again. Any changes to the car since your previous time or still the same?
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 18/06/09 08:38 AM Posted 18/06/09 08:38 AM Well done Stevo!!! Your mph at 660ft is heaps quicker now! Good luck going for the 10!!! Let me know next time you go out, I'll come and watch.SteveTop effort. Great result. What psi are you leaving the line with??
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 18/06/09 08:44 AM Author Posted 18/06/09 08:44 AM (edited) only thing we changed was launch related and had nothing to do with power...up until last night I was hitting at torque limite at 3000rpm when I stalled it up.and to be honest.. ive never ever looked at my boost gauge to see what boost im leaving the line with... Edited 18/06/09 08:46 AM by The_Bogan
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/06/09 09:02 AM Posted 18/06/09 09:02 AM Well done Boges!Cheers PaulPs is must have been the new plates 80GES
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now