Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

haha

Yeah we had not planned anything! yes but definatley this weekend hopefully but yeah if not, during the week with the sunset background.

We gotta get some others on this road trip!

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted
Too much Lion Red saw me still in bed at midday.

Not that we had arranged any time.

Maybe this weekend, or an evening next week. Am stll on nights atm.

Hey man, you didnt happen to park your car by the auckland fish markets today in the 240 min street parking did you??

Cause if you did I saw you this morning.

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

ohh true true,

yeah saw a black turbo with the exhaust done on it and was getting outta my blue AU wagon, thought it may have been you?

Tad busy tommorrow, maybe free in the evening?? Serious about the rain, then again its Auckland, we cant really rely on the forecast it will probably be fine?? sunday mid day or avo I am free?

Dhiru

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand
Posted

Hey have you guys had much trouble with your xr6's? Mines been to ford twice now since I've had it (only 3 weeks max) .. TPS failed apparently, which caused it to drop at least one cylinder while driving along.. lol scarey! and the stupid TCS problem I was having..

was it a mistake to buy one lol!!!! I hope not...

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

Hey mate,

sucks to hear that about your car. what is TPS?

Only problems I have had are the following:

brake shudder and needing new pads every 15 000 kms.

engine cutting out and losing power once a few weeks ago, ford couldnt find a fault

loose exhaust within 1 week, and then more recently rattling due to being too low.

I hope this is the last time you need to take to to ford for a long long time.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand
Posted

TPS is throttle position sensor.... haven't had anymore probs hehe !

engine cutting out sounds not so good!! hehe.. not had that problem.. ive heard about brake shudder :D mines not lowered, so hopefully no loose exhaust hehe!!

you got any pics of urs?

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

Here is some pics of mine on another thread all nice and clean as well!

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...16681&st=18

Yeah, ford said it happened to one guy heaps from Taupo to Auckland and they couldnt find out what it was, basically there is no power and to reset it, turn off and turn on again.

Cheers!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand
Posted

hey looks cool, :) I like the silver!

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

hahaha thanks!

yeah I really didnt want the silver, wanted the blueprint or neo or nararmo blue, but when I needed mine silver was only one I could find!

(all our cars at home are dark blue LOL that's why)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...