GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 20/12/07 02:26 PM Posted 20/12/07 02:26 PM Sorry guys. I got the CD - thanks heaps Rob. I havent even had a chance to look at it yet. Been sitting on my desk for two weeks!I'll try to get round to it this weekendNo worries and good luck.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 20/12/07 07:17 PM Posted 20/12/07 07:17 PM there is a 2 part file here...http://pdftown.com/Ford-Falcon-BA-2003-Service-Manual.htmlhas anybody tried it? Just started downloading it now to have a lookfile 1 works, part 2 of the manual doesnt grrrrr!worthless having half a manual
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 20/12/07 11:03 PM Posted 20/12/07 11:03 PM file 1 works, part 2 of the manual doesnt grrrrr!worthless having half a manual PM exarsixturbo and he might send you a copy!
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/12/07 04:23 AM Posted 21/12/07 04:23 AM file 1 works, part 2 of the manual doesnt grrrrr!worthless having half a manual Pm me if you need a copy
Woggymobster Member 23 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mitchell QLD Posted 21/12/07 05:19 AM Posted 21/12/07 05:19 AM Hey guys I have the full Pdf file is there anyone on here that has a fileserver if so I will upload the file
XR6t.mercury Member 17 Member For: 20y 15d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 14/01/08 03:40 AM Posted 14/01/08 03:40 AM If I spend another hour looking for this torrent the wife is going to divorce me???? Please - can anyone direct me to a torrent for the xr6 turbo workshop manual??? I've tried mininova, iso hunt and pirate bay. Ive searched EBay and cant find the CD version.
phredd Member 27 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Country Victoria Posted 19/01/08 08:34 AM Posted 19/01/08 08:34 AM Look Here...http://pdftown.com/Ford-Falcon-BA-2003-Service-Manual.html
StarDeala Member 29 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/01/08 11:49 AM Posted 19/01/08 11:49 AM I was just browsing for manuals and I found this.http://www.pitstop.net.au/view/products/page/query/plu/19460Sounds good.I havent been able to find any other workshop manuals for the T. Has anyone else? CheersHey man, I have this manual.. found it interesting, although not a lot of help.. it tells you basics, but nothing I didnt already know.Still good for a reference.. the torque settings for bolts are good, as are the electrical info..
xr6turbs boosting Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602 Posted 19/01/08 08:56 PM Posted 19/01/08 08:56 PM Hey,The link works, but when I try to download it internet explorer wont find the page.has this happened to anyone else?
MADF6 Member 399 Member For: 18y 8m 16d Posted 16/02/08 11:34 AM Posted 16/02/08 11:34 AM Does anyone have a copy (upload) of the workshop manual for the BF Typhoon. I saw these are available on ebay for the BA series.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now