Jump to content

Woggymobster

Member
  • Posts

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Woggymobster

  1. Happy Birthday Woggymobster!

  2. Just to let you guys know problem all fixed.. Took it to mech and they found that the cam sensors were dead one of the wires fell off the firewall and burnt out on the exhust. New wiring and new sensors all good now
  3. Hey all just a update. No leak on the manifold, change the plugs and coils, went like a dream for about 10min and back to the same problem..... got me really stuffed and other guys out there that could give some input on this as it is bloody doing my head in....
  4. Thanks for your input guys just noticed I have oil and black saute all around the BBM join might have a made vaccum leak too..
  5. Hey all hoping someone could help with this problem that just started. When I drive the car at around 50-60km just cruizing min boost it will start to surge. Now when I thump it off the line it will surge onto boost feel like no power then hammer off again sometimes it will surge and sometimes it wont very intermititend. Change fuel filter, boost solinoid matenence, cleaned the throtle body and still no good. Any ideas or help would be much appricated as ford want $300 just to plug into computer...
  6. Na man a sedan the dude that's own the envi ute lives next door to my folks
  7. Saw XXR.64T white xrt very nice looking ride on Kiora Rd Between The Westfeld Yesturday Arvo , You would have seen my Envi T do you live around the area
  8. Hey guys I have the full Pdf file is there anyone on here that has a fileserver if so I will upload the file
  9. Very true there Adam I am only in the testing purposes at the moment just wanted to see if I could up the boost without a flash tuner and I have succeded on my car so I am happy thanks for all your help on this matter
  10. 2004 mk1 mate
  11. I have designed up a simple pcb to alter to signals to ajust the boost without needing a tune so far with it installed and no flash tune I have managed to get 9psi without any problems and my afr gauge is showing that I am not leaning out yet so I think with a bit more development I should be able to get more but at the moment I am at my limits with what I have built And a big To the FORD ECU
  12. Probley not but I will sure as hell try lol thanks for all your help with this one I will go and try now and see what happens. Thanks Again
  13. Any chance you could put that into stupid terms so we are talking about the wastegate solenoid under the fuse box right so I want to cut the W-R but what is W-R? thanks
  14. I would want to play with the wastegate control soleniod that should be the one that I would hook up a Eboost too?
  15. Hi can anyone help me with a problem that I am having... Ok I Need to know which wire is the ECU to Boost Control Soleniod Any help would be greatly appricated on this topic Thanks
  16. Thanks heaps for the information mate you guys are really helpfull
  17. Thanks mate
  18. So in other words I shouldnt bother with the afr
  19. Hi just a quick stupid question where do I hook up my new Air Fuel Ratio gauge any help or pics would be much appricated it is a Auto gauge 1 wire to the sensor. Thanks
  20. Ok on sat morning I am getting a custom tune the only mod is I have the fpv dual exhuast and a K&N panel filter how much boost would the car be able to run before more mods are needed.. The car is a 04 4speed auto with 48000 on the clock Thanks for any input on this
  21. Have the same problem with my 2004 sedan. Taken it to ford and they reakon there is nothing. Good luck
  22. Cool Thanks guys just wanted to know. does anyone know at what psi the computer stops
  23. It is possible to up the boost with out a edit. I was thinking of using a manual boost controller to by pass the electric boost selinoid. And at what boost does the computer see it at being overboost. Thanks for any input
×
×
  • Create New...