JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/07 12:54 PM Posted 03/09/07 12:54 PM Jeff,Please do not organise accomodation for me as I might have to stay in town ... dont worry I will make the bus !!
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 04/09/07 03:30 AM Posted 04/09/07 03:30 AM Sorry Jeff I am pulling out mate!!add me on to the Soft List!! Dal.Dal you softie.Is that 3 from 3 now that youre bailing from the Big Vic weekends?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 05/09/07 09:12 AM Posted 05/09/07 09:12 AM My car is off the road at the moment so I will be riding shotgun with Phil.
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 07/09/07 12:06 AM Posted 07/09/07 12:06 AM Are we still going to the track day on Thursday? I have a mate that wants to play and I want to take my race car for a run. Do we have to bring XR's??
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 07/09/07 12:17 AM Posted 07/09/07 12:17 AM Do we have to bring XR's??Nah mate. Fast cars are allowed to attend aswell.
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 07/09/07 12:48 AM Posted 07/09/07 12:48 AM Put me down for the track day too, please x2. One HQ and 180sx. Can I get some one who is speaking to the race track pm me please??And I wouldn't say my HQ is as fast as my XR6t... its only a little old red six... but does make 111.7 rwkw.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 07/09/07 12:58 AM Author Posted 07/09/07 12:58 AM To late guys the track day was cancelled due to lack of interestCYA JEFF
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/09/07 01:01 AM Posted 07/09/07 01:01 AM To late guys the track day was cancelled due to lack of interestCYA JEFF Nooooooooo!!!
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 07/09/07 01:06 AM Posted 07/09/07 01:06 AM Put me down for the track day too, please x2. One HQ and 180sx. Can I get some one who is speaking to the race track pm me please??And I would say my HQ is fast... its only running a little red 202. But it does make 111.7 rwkw and weighs only 1350kg
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/09/07 01:09 AM Posted 07/09/07 01:09 AM Put me down for the track day too, please x2. One HQ and 180sx. Can I get some one who is speaking to the race track pm me please??And i wouldn't say my HQ is as fast as my XR6t... its only a little old red six... but does make 111.7 rwkw.To late guys the track day was cancelled due to lack of interestCYA JEFF Put me down for the track day too, please x2. One HQ and 180sx. Can I get some one who is speaking to the race track pm me please??And i would say my HQ is fast... its only running a little red 202. But it does make 111.7 rwkw and weighs only 1350kg
Recommended Posts