Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/09/07 04:25 AM Posted 03/09/07 04:25 AM Is there a good out door Go cart track in Melb if so what are they called?CYA JEFF Www.gokartsport.comOrWww.auscarts.com.auHow about paintball. Got a idea on a few people I wanna shoot
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/09/07 04:32 AM Author Posted 03/09/07 04:32 AM How about paintball. Got a idea on a few people I wanna shoot Oh yeah I love ya work hook it up bro I will even pay for Marcus to play CYA JEFF
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/09/07 04:42 AM Posted 03/09/07 04:42 AM Oh yeah I love ya work hook it up bro I will even pay for Marcus to play CYA JEFF Lol
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/09/07 04:55 AM Posted 03/09/07 04:55 AM Www.paintballgames.com.auWent to the coldstream one a few months back, nice facilities..And a nice 30 odd min drive out of the surburbia I'm sure most will enjoy
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 03/09/07 07:42 AM Posted 03/09/07 07:42 AM I thought Kittens was a car polishing place?Polishing can be arranged I think.
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 03/09/07 07:56 AM Posted 03/09/07 07:56 AM Sorry Guys, would have loved to make it but there's too much going on at work.Maybe next year.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/09/07 10:19 AM Author Posted 03/09/07 10:19 AM Fancy that
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 03/09/07 12:38 PM Posted 03/09/07 12:38 PM Sorry Jeff I am pulling out mate!!add me on to the Soft List!! Dal.
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/07 12:48 PM Posted 03/09/07 12:48 PM If we are going to go all that way to play with baby cars and throw paint at each other then I might have to give it a miss ... Maybe we should all go on the soft list if we end up playing kids games!But I have no choice now, rain hail or shine I will be in Melbourne that weekend for work & play!!(PS.. Welcome back C&V, missed you)
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/07 12:52 PM Posted 03/09/07 12:52 PM Polishing can be arranged I think.I was going to make a further comment but I had better not ...
Recommended Posts