Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Posted 10/09/07 03:22 AM Posted 10/09/07 03:22 AM Perhaps they are just going to come down to Vic, go for a nice country drive and stop off for some Devonshire tea and scones at a nice little antique store on the way.
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 10/09/07 04:22 AM Posted 10/09/07 04:22 AM Does anyone know if we are doing anything on Thursday? There is a indoor paintball joint in Port Melbourne.http://www.melbourneindoorpaintball.com.au/And its just down the road from my work too.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/07 10:09 AM Posted 10/09/07 10:09 AM Thursday night cant make it at the sandbelt8.30 till 11.00 they have a comedy show. A go cartday /night would have been good though.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 10/09/07 11:05 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:05 AM I <3 Bananas MARSHMELLOWS, IF YOU WANT SOFT, MOVE TO SYDNEY!!YOU *beep* HAVE JUST f*ckED UP A GREAT WEEKEND! YES I AM BITTER!!!
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 10/09/07 11:07 AM Author Posted 10/09/07 11:07 AM Due to lack of numbers and interest by organiser's and members I wont be attending BVW3,I apologise to the only 2 members who were comitted to going as was originaly planned Falcoon and Lord Cyric and to the few Melb membersIf there is a next year we might have to look at getting some deposits up front to get people who are genuine about attendingCYA JEFF
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/07 11:13 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:13 AM Marshmellows??I'm driving down on Thursday ...I'm gonna try and make the bus on Thursday night, Calder Drags Friday night, Ford Nationals Saturday, take the boys for some 10s pass joyrides down Heathcote on the Sunday... and trailer it home in peices on Monday...Is that soft enough Marcus?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 10/09/07 11:14 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:14 AM Well softy, if there are any NSW boys still interested, or those that were flying down, you are more than welcome still. I just got off the phone from GEEA, kittens, minus the bus is still a goer, Phase3ute, Headsex, myself, and a couple of mates are still going to go ahead with all the plans.Thursday is KittensFriday CalderSaturday HeathcoteSunday recoverI have been looking forward to hanging up my apron and manbitch duties for 3 days, for the past 4 months, I have the blessings of my better half for the festivities, so they are still going!
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/07 11:18 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:18 AM Due to lack of numbers and interest by organiser's and members I wont be attending BVW3,I apologise to the only 2 members who were comitted to going as was originaly planned Falcoon and Lord Cyric and to the few Melb membersIf there is a next year we might have to look at getting some deposits up front to get people who are genuine about attendingCYA JEFF Jeff,Are you joking? Someone tell me that he is just having a go...
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 10/09/07 11:30 AM Author Posted 10/09/07 11:30 AM Jeff,Are you joking? Someone tell me that he is just having a go... No mate,last I heard you were'nt coming untill friday and your staying at a different motel anywayCYA JEFF
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/07 11:40 AM Posted 10/09/07 11:40 AM I'm still going and I think that F6BF and MaxPower are still flying down on Friday.So if anyone is still keen to go just let me know and we can all catch up...
Recommended Posts