DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 31/08/07 10:05 AM Author Posted 31/08/07 10:05 AM AccomadationJp300+FalcoonSouthside GTLord cyricBuf-phoonTOOGO+1Stealth Xr+1DBOSSJohhny KLouieMaybeTurbotomSamxr6TdAl hillonIf I have left anybody off please let me know as the rooms have to be confirmedCYA JEFF
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 31/08/07 10:15 AM Author Posted 31/08/07 10:15 AM Calder park circuit day has been cancelled due to lack of numbersBut at this stage it looks like we will have atleast 9 cars heading down from Sydney CYA JEFF
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 31/08/07 10:25 AM Author Posted 31/08/07 10:25 AM AccomadationJp300+FalcoonSouthside GTLord cyricBuf-phoonTOOGO+1Stealth Xr+1DBOSSJohhny KLouieMaybeTurbotomSamxr6TdAl hillonIce my buttSALEENIf I have left anybody off please let me know as the rooms have to be confirmedCYA JEFF .
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/08/07 11:03 AM Posted 31/08/07 11:03 AM I'm in ... I will be driving down to Melb on Friday and have to be in Albury on Monday arvo. I will be coming down with one of the guys from work and we can share a room.Jeff, please clarify what's on the agenda? I'm confused.Is it Friday night Calder Drags, what time?Saturday at Heathcote, Ford Nationals Drags?Sunday you guys driving home ?And the Kittens, Sambucca, Bourbon & Casino visits in between?Can't wait !!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 31/08/07 02:24 PM Posted 31/08/07 02:24 PM And the Kittens, Sambucca, Bourbon & Casino visits in between?Can't wait !!Did you say kittens? We won't be having any of that debauchery! Who the f*ck am I kidding. I just tell the wife I am going to Craigs club, I am not lying then!! Just witholding inflamation.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 31/08/07 03:13 PM Posted 31/08/07 03:13 PM Did you say kittens? We won't be having any of that debauchery! Who the f*ck am I kidding. I just tell the wife I am going to Craigs club, I am not lying then!! Just witholding inflamation.What is inflimation?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/08/07 03:19 PM Posted 31/08/07 03:19 PM The growth in his jocks from Craig's club...
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/08/07 09:04 PM Posted 31/08/07 09:04 PM I thought Kittens was a car polishing place? But from the sounds of things it might have something to do with cats?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/09/07 12:01 AM Posted 01/09/07 12:01 AM Priceless..
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/09/07 04:16 AM Author Posted 03/09/07 04:16 AM Is there a good out door Go cart track in Melb if so what are they called?CYA JEFF
Recommended Posts