ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 11/09/07 12:41 AM Posted 11/09/07 12:41 AM (edited) OK We have some Vic boys still partying.On Thursday we are going to meet at the Matty flinders still, we have a room booked. Spoke to Craig lastnight.He will organise entry and a drink for the boys going, but we need to go in a group to make it easier for Gav on the door. I need to call him prior to arrival and he will make the phone call.On Friday, weather permitting, I have organised the infield with Carmel at Calder. I need Full names and rego's, no nick names. Also, if you drive a sedan and want all the seats full with spectators, they are permitted infield, but once again, I need full names.After Calder, it's either off to crown for mega drinkies, or back to Tom Thumbs at Matty Flinders for mega drinkies.Saturday we will be driving to Heathcote for the Nats. Depending on people, we may stay in Bendigo overnight, or drive back very late Saturday night.Sunday= Recovery.I plan to have as little sleep as possible from Thursday through to Sunday!!!!Bring it on boys. We don't need marshmellows to have fun.So far we have:Staying at Matty FlindersEnvy-TPhase3ute + 1HeadsexMr Man + 1?FatsexStaying elsewhere but not softJP300+MaxpowerF6BF??? Edited 11/09/07 12:50 AM by ENVY-T
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 11/09/07 12:52 AM Posted 11/09/07 12:52 AM What the hell happened?This is all Julian's fault isnt it. Didnt even post a 'Im pulling out at the last minute' reply to avoid being rediculed as a softie.2 cars driving down isnt that bad Phil. I did it last year with IceMyButt and we had fun.Come on Jeff. You know that you want that 10 sec pass at Calder. I cant be the only one to attend all 3 bvw from NSW. Tell Julian that Marcus will never let up on him for not going. Phil and you should still drive down with Ross. Stealthxr should be persuaded to go too. Stuff Matthew Flinders and get onto lastminute.com.au and find something in town near the casino as weve done. Isnt Turboxr going down from the NT?Im flying down with F6BF on the Friday and Im meeting up with jp300+ and friend.We'll be going to Calder on Friday night to watch jp300+ get booted out after one pass.Saturday is Heathcote is it not.What AFL games on Sat night and can we still get tickets?Come on Jeff. That 10 sec pass in Vic is only a drive away.
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 11/09/07 01:19 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:19 AM How are we travelling from Matty flinders to Kittens? And I have some girls that want to come along...
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 11/09/07 01:25 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:25 AM And which Kittens? The one in South Melbourne
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 01:58 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:58 AM Hi Guys,I'd like to ask for some times for when you are doin things - like an itinery- not just the dates. I'm Mr Mom this week so will find it hard to join you though. But if I had some times for when you roughly doin things, might be able to negotiate a leave pass :banghead2:
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/09/07 02:05 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:05 AM And which Kittens? The one in South MelbourneCaufield I think :banghead2:
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 11/09/07 02:26 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:26 AM (edited) Caufield I think :banghead2:STFU!!!South Melbourne KittensCaulfield is the size of a toilet cubicle! And it's always busy. South is bigger, better premisis. Edited 11/09/07 02:28 AM by ENVY-T
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/09/07 02:43 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:43 AM (edited) STFU!!!yes sir sorry bout being the giver of misleading information, shows my lack of geographical knowledge :banghead2: Edited 11/09/07 02:57 AM by Mr Man
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 02:44 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:44 AM What AFL games on Sat night and can we still get tickets?Come on Jeff. That 10 sec pass in Vic is only a drive away.Saturday night is Hawks V Kangas and I will be there. :banghead2: Not sure about tickets but I may be able to help out
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 11/09/07 03:08 AM Posted 11/09/07 03:08 AM yes sir sorry bout being the giver of misleading information, shows my lack of geographical knowledge :banghead2:that's right Bitch!!!! You just turn on your TOM TOM so you can get to Matty Flinders. LMAO
Recommended Posts