OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 05/01/14 09:06 AM Posted 05/01/14 09:06 AM Geez you lot go through them quick. First car was a '07 BF MK2 RTV EGAS. Currently have a '10 FG XR50T Ute in silhouette.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/01/14 09:19 AM Posted 05/01/14 09:19 AM Fast ones
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 05/01/14 06:31 PM Posted 05/01/14 06:31 PM Ive had 2 many but I can say I have had almost every falcon from 1965 onwards and tons more other cars too..Will sit down and try and remember.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 05/01/14 10:47 PM Posted 05/01/14 10:47 PM EL gli RIP (rammed)Ba xr6 turbo mk IBf xr6 turbo mk IIHonda jazz RIP (rammed, again)Fg xr6 turbo mk IMy trend makes me scared of driving other cars lol
TimcGT Member 7 Member For: 12y 9m 18d Posted 06/01/14 02:32 AM Posted 06/01/14 02:32 AM I'm 23...Ill try to remember them all...Mazda b2600 traytopTs magnaHg broughamHg 99 Forester (no turbo)99 gt forester06 xt forester03 outbackXh xr6Au xr894 triton09 tritonAe862x datsun 200b'sBluebirdMitsubishi galant2x tf rodeos one diesel one petrolE30 with rb25 (still got this)Hyundia sonata03 xs foresterExpensive Daewoo vectraVtr1000fTrx450rXr400Crf450xFg xr8 tonner...That's most of them...
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/01/14 02:42 AM Posted 06/01/14 02:42 AM (edited) LH (I think Torana) Two corrollas Mk 1 Cortina Mk11 Cortina TC Cortina XE S Pack ZH Fairlane ZG S pack Ute EL XR6 EL XR8 Ford Focus LX Gu Nissan Patrol BA MKii XR6T. Peugeot 207 CBR 1000 Fireblade Audi A4 Skoda Superb ambition and Skoda Superb elegence Scotty Edited 06/01/14 02:43 AM by Kimberley Scott
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/01/14 12:49 PM Posted 08/01/14 12:49 PM (edited) -1998 ford courier ute-1999 (or round that year) Expensive Daewoo rodeo ute- 2001 ford KA (the first car I drove by myself when I first got license!) - 2004 ford ba xr6 turbo (I lost THOUSANDS of dollars this was the biggest piece of crap). - 1998 vt berlinaIt's so gay, I can no longer "deal" with assholes on the road in such a slow car, I don't know how anyone can survive. I don't know how anyone can own a xr6 turbo and use a slower car daily. YOU ARE INSANE. My next car is going to be a turbo falcon, I love the look of the B series better than the FG but think newer is better with how I treat cars. Edited 08/01/14 12:52 PM by johnxr6t
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 15/01/14 08:47 AM Posted 15/01/14 08:47 AM Expensive Daewoo MB Barina - 1st car memoriesToyota AE82 Corolla Seca - 4AGZE powered - A bit of a sleeper - WreckedMaxda MX6 Turbo - P.O.S - SoldNissan Skyline HR31 GTS Coupe - Still own for weekends and track - My favourite2011 Corolla Ascent Sport - Should of bought the Mazda 3 - Traded for XR62013 FG MKII XR6 Turbo Mars Red and Manual - Current daily and love it.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/01/14 09:50 AM Posted 15/01/14 09:50 AM Not telling.........
SamBoRG New Member 13 Member For: 13y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/14 03:19 AM Posted 13/02/14 03:19 AM (edited) First car was a suzuki hatch.... no idea what year it was or anything. It was my learner carAfter that I had a 1988 N13 Nissan Pulsar that had been riced up to the max. I thought it was cool at the time. My first P plater carNext was a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T. Loved that car but ran into a telegraph pole because I was a knob-head P Plater who finally got in a rear wheel drive car with some powerThen I got a 1990 Nissan Silvia with a 2.0L turbo. Modded it a bit and ended up with about 180rwkw. Loved that car and owned it for nearly 10 years.Now I have a stock 2004 BA XR6T which I will most likely keep stock (famous last words, I know) Edited 13/02/14 03:20 AM by SamBoRG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now