lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 15d Posted 09/07/11 03:56 AM Posted 09/07/11 03:56 AM my max speed in my fg was 169kph I got busted yesterday off the wife she found a thingthat tell you max speed on my garmen gps bugger it and the most I've been not driving is 270kph in a 6.0litre maloo I reckon my fg xr6t pulled just as hard as this but there rated at 297kw and mine 270kw
kyle173 Legacy Donating Member 774 Member For: 17y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/07/11 04:21 AM Posted 09/07/11 04:21 AM Fairly streamline the Maloo too
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m Gender: Male Posted 09/07/11 04:43 AM Posted 09/07/11 04:43 AM 170km/h overtaking a road train.Seriously guys why the hell do you guys feel the need to get to those speeds?0-400 metres is the only important figure.
geewiz New Member 20 Member For: 15y 3m 23d Posted 09/07/11 05:47 AM Posted 09/07/11 05:47 AM Fail, from you information 220km/h equals 4500 rpm in 5th, that is 48.8 km/h per 1000 revs. Therefore at 8000rpm that equals 391.1km/h, that equals absolute BULLsh*tLmao at your fail in math, it doesn't work out like that mate your obviously some sort of "no it not" as the cordia will do 200km in 4th with more to go in it before dropping into 5th, So how you figured out your smart post is beyond me, If your math was even close to correct a 6 speed manual xr6turbo would have a top speed of hmmmmmm 500km/h.
Pabz Member 11 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Posted 09/07/11 10:57 AM Posted 09/07/11 10:57 AM 75kmh on my postie bike going down hill.38kmh going up hill, im 108kgs... FLYYYIIINNNNN.. Come at me Valentino
ronski123 Member 66 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Posted 09/07/11 01:20 PM Posted 09/07/11 01:20 PM (edited) 230 fg xr6t through dayboro sh*tty road so the fg was floating like a boat on the highway at those speeds its fine. Edited 09/07/11 01:26 PM by ronski123
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 22d Posted 09/07/11 02:11 PM Posted 09/07/11 02:11 PM yeah speed limiter I was no were near the rev limiter I imagine a tune can remove the speed limiter am I right?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/07/11 11:45 PM Posted 09/07/11 11:45 PM yep - up to 200mph
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/07/11 04:46 AM Posted 10/07/11 04:46 AM 230 top speed, but I did 175 and got caught by cops, don't do it.what was the outcome?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/07/11 04:51 AM Posted 10/07/11 04:51 AM I'd imagine gooorne That said I know of a member that was let off 180+ on a Snowies cruise
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now