Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 30/10/10 02:03 AM Posted 30/10/10 02:03 AM Cai is safe to do at anytime. I personally would go the blupower one, have used it before and fit and finish was great. Also had heaps of induction noise/flutter.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/10/10 02:21 AM Posted 30/10/10 02:21 AM I'd go blue power..
Tony L Member 80 Member For: 15y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/10 02:29 AM Posted 30/10/10 02:29 AM Thanks Guys
Viper XR50T Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Posted 04/11/10 04:29 AM Posted 04/11/10 04:29 AM Hi guysjust want to find out opinions on the SS Inductions Big Mouth CAI for FGsI've already got a K&N panel filter and I want to keep the factory air box just thought this would be a slight improvement on the stock air funnelretails for $110 but goes for cheaper on ebay. having said that it is a bit pricey for 2 bits of plastic just wanted to find out if anyone else is running this bigmouth kit and if you have any pics of yours and any second thoughts?cheers
mybanez Member 12 Member For: 14y 3m 24d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 15/07/12 06:45 AM Posted 15/07/12 06:45 AM Hey,So I just put a Growler on my car and am absolutely loving it!My questions is does the big mouth fit straight in to the growler or is there cutting involved?
Mcgrln Member 2 Member For: 13y 6m 22d Posted 05/03/13 10:35 PM Posted 05/03/13 10:35 PM If your talking about the ss inductions big mouth kit. It will fit perfect with no cutting at all. Only thing you have to do is put 2 screws in to hold the scoop behind the grill
Ropata94 Member 20 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 13/11/13 12:22 AM Posted 13/11/13 12:22 AM Hi guys new to this forum and thought I gotta get in here!!I really wanna purchase one for my auto 04 ba xr6 turbo are they worth the money as I'm bang for buck? Everyone seems to be laughing at me telling me to go with the f6 setup instead cause it's a lot cheaper but I prefer the ss induction growler overall. I'm 18 and new to my car so any help from you older blokes with experience will be much appreciatedThanks guysThe turbo spools earlier and it does rev up to redline quicker. I'd say more mid range punch.....
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/11/13 04:08 AM Posted 13/11/13 04:08 AM Everyone seems to be laughing at me telling me to go with the f6 setup instead cause it's a lot cheaper but I prefer the ss induction growler overall.Everyone is right
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/11/13 04:13 AM Posted 13/11/13 04:13 AM I noticed a great deal more induction noise over the F6 snorkel but overall power / fuel economy was negligible. It flutters very loudly compared to stock (car is manual and as far as I know the BOV is untouched) but this might not be the same case for you as your one is an auto.
Ropata94 Member 20 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 13/11/13 07:43 AM Posted 13/11/13 07:43 AM Okay thanks velocity, my friend has one on his and his is a 05 ba mark2 auto xr6t (sh*t that was mouthfull) and his I noticed a big difference, but only thing is his has all the rest of goodies aswell (plazman cooler, Headers,31/2 turboback ect.) so I might be a lot different cause mines stock as rock besides a f6 intercooler and I might not see the same results.Thanks for your help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now