Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 02/08/08 12:12 PM Posted 02/08/08 12:12 PM WTF man? Your having a bit of bad luck of late :(
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 02/08/08 02:43 PM Posted 02/08/08 02:43 PM
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 02/08/08 05:53 PM Posted 02/08/08 05:53 PM (edited) lol, needs a wash I think ps, sooooo drunk, im gonna regret this tomorrow morming :( Edited 02/08/08 05:55 PM by XF Falcon
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 02/08/08 05:59 PM Posted 02/08/08 05:59 PM I have work at 6am.. WOO
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 02/08/08 06:17 PM Posted 02/08/08 06:17 PM sux to be u then hahahana I aint washin it im gonna wait for the rain
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 02/08/08 11:55 PM Posted 02/08/08 11:55 PM (edited) lol, needs a wash I think ps, sooooo drunk, im gonna regret this tomorrow morming :(I know that feeling!Had a mate with girlfriend issues who needed a bit of male bonding at the pub. Woke the mrs up for a 2am macca's run (more places should be open 24hrs!)... Havent been that smashed in years Work at 8.30 Edited 02/08/08 11:57 PM by Mat
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 03/08/08 01:15 AM Posted 03/08/08 01:15 AM BenyI think you will find its really only 1 choice XTREME FORD TUNINGD....... just my opinion thoughx2 +1 !!!
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 03/08/08 02:05 AM Posted 03/08/08 02:05 AM Happy birthday Paradoxx
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 03/08/08 09:59 AM Posted 03/08/08 09:59 AM rims are looking the goods stef, just come home from a weekend at the avon, so glad I didnt take the ute, the cars were covered in red dirt from bottom to top, I wouldnt like the job of cleaning the cars lol
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 03/08/08 10:23 AM Posted 03/08/08 10:23 AM rims are looking the goods stef, just come home from a weekend at the avon, so glad I didnt take the ute, the cars were covered in red dirt from bottom to top, I wouldnt like the job of cleaning the cars lolDid u enter?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now