Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/08 10:52 AM Posted 05/08/08 10:52 AM A blue XR6T ute from a workshop around the corner at work today.Massive Brembo's front and rear, plazmaman FMIC, plenum, exhaust etc. Owner was talking 600hp+ and a GT45 going on!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/08/08 11:04 AM Posted 05/08/08 11:04 AM LMAO Esky and Mat!!!
Guest Guests Posted 05/08/08 11:11 AM Posted 05/08/08 11:11 AM most people have also done this at some point but for you youngens just getting started.a mate works/runs a pizza shop. so when I want to go home I ring him up and order 2 pizza delivers. one for where you are and one for where you want to go to.pizza delivery turns up, jump in delivery car. eat pizza on the way to the second deliver, which is your house.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/08/08 11:24 AM Posted 05/08/08 11:24 AM LOL good idea.Soooo...... U think I wont get any business? Do they pic u up from the centre of Northbridge? Jeez didn't think they'd be game, in my expierence, if you drive past the Dean at any time between 12 and 2, you have to often stop suddenly for the array of asians that start fighting each other in the streets Anyone who needs a lift call me; I need the money and the Saturday night occupation. I probably can do weekdays and that stuff too, but taxi's arent a real problem then.On another note, I can take you flying.
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 05/08/08 11:34 AM Posted 05/08/08 11:34 AM yer I agree, stef what does your back window sticker say, I try and read it everytime you come on cruises but it confuses me haha
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 05/08/08 12:19 PM Posted 05/08/08 12:19 PM Is it L Y G ? Let Yourself Go, or Letting Yourself Go? Steph?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 05/08/08 01:24 PM Posted 05/08/08 01:24 PM I cut in front of you esk thanks lol.Lol Feebz yeah LYG lettin Yaself Go. Next sticker won't be hard to read I swear Right on the ball xr6t ego.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 05/08/08 02:13 PM Posted 05/08/08 02:13 PM Sarcasm... I think they were been serious lol
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/08 02:19 PM Posted 05/08/08 02:19 PM (edited) is that the one with yellow brembos?that's the one! Owner appears to be a regular customer of mine and is apparently a capa dealer?Not sure how fast it is but it sounded quick! Sometimes its nice to have a quiet car but im really missing having a stupidly loud car now!! Edited 05/08/08 02:23 PM by Mat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now