AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/06/08 01:01 PM Posted 16/06/08 01:01 PM OH NO WHERE DID IT GO!?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/06/08 01:15 PM Posted 16/06/08 01:15 PM making room for a polished housing or something?
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 16/06/08 01:22 PM Posted 16/06/08 01:22 PM for gate
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 25d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 16/06/08 01:41 PM Posted 16/06/08 01:41 PM To Melbourne.. I guess right what do I win!!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/06/08 01:50 PM Posted 16/06/08 01:50 PM
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/06/08 02:28 PM Posted 16/06/08 02:28 PM surly theres gotta be some guru in perth some1 knows who wants a bit off moola for a simple amp install?? that's all I need really.. some1 who knows where all the wiring goes and can solder/heatshrink the joins etc so its all done properly... also some1 with sound/audio experience... if not im gonna have to take it to audiocom and get them to do it... they will want like $300 and prob wont even do it properly like they did my last ute... I ended up pulling it all out and doing a bodge job myself which was better :S and im a joke with this stuff... I can tell u that Maybe PM Ramon (WRXRW) as his stereo guy might be able to do such a simple job?Judging by the work on F6Fm WRXRW and the S201, he's very good and knows his sh*t
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/06/08 02:46 PM Posted 16/06/08 02:46 PM Did anyone notice the hat that the truckie who was rescued by jetski couple of days ago was wearing during media interviews??Must be a proud T owner!
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Location: Perth Posted 16/06/08 11:52 PM Posted 16/06/08 11:52 PM Im not surprised the swissvax sheild has a killer feel / finish to it, Leigh! Any pics?I was reading up about it and it seems top stuffl! Getting up in price (well I suppose its only a 18th of what the gucci swissvax stuff costs) but the finish is supposed to be awesome!Next car I'll try the Swissvax sheild or concourso if I have some more money in the bank!Mat,I thought that I had some pics here at work but can't find them. I will get them from home tonight.Leigh
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 17/06/08 12:56 AM Posted 17/06/08 12:56 AM fixed your vid on the previous page mat!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Location: Perth WA Posted 17/06/08 03:10 AM Posted 17/06/08 03:10 AM surly theres gotta be some guru in perth some1 knows who wants a bit off moola for a simple amp install?? that's all I need really.. some1 who knows where all the wiring goes and can solder/heatshrink the joins etc so its all done properly... also some1 with sound/audio experience... if not im gonna have to take it to audiocom and get them to do it... they will want like $300 and prob wont even do it properly like they did my last ute... I ended up pulling it all out and doing a bodge job myself which was better :S and im a joke with this stuff... I can tell u that I might know a guy who can do it for ya.. used to do all my gear back in the day and now I think just does cashies..what amp is it?? let me know and il ask him what its worth etc
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now