GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 29/10/14 12:03 PM Posted 29/10/14 12:03 PM Ok have been in negotiations with the suppler of the catch cans.The original price of the cans are $95.00 + $14.00 delivery, total $109.00.I have managed to negotiate an $85.00 flat rate including delivery to one address.This is based on s minimum of 7-10 units.You can choose silver or black in color.I will be happy to pay for all cans using my PayPal account and receive delivery and disperse from there. I will send a PM to all in the above list. 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/10/14 12:47 PM Posted 29/10/14 12:47 PM (edited) Mine our here. I dont have two the same. Remember feed from the bottom and out at the top. And the PCV valve circuit needs a one way valve. Preferably on the outlet so you dont pressurise the can. Edited 29/10/14 12:50 PM by arronm
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 30/10/14 10:38 PM Posted 30/10/14 10:38 PM sooooo... inline turbo filtertrans oiloil catch canThe list is growing. would love to hit up Phil for a weekend but I'm not on dry land until December-ish, and even then between Christmas events and travelling to see family its looking a bit busy. I am hoping to make WAW on the 26th of November if anyone is keen. I have a 400RWHP statesman to beat before I start modding mine. after that he is looking at installing a 6.2 supercharged LSA motor, and I'm looking at the usual stuff to get mine to ~380rwkw. Then we will hit the drags again. Gotta have some motivation I guess. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 30/10/14 11:15 PM Posted 30/10/14 11:15 PM I'll head down with you and have a stab at the 1/4 again. Been thinking about it for a while now.
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 30/10/14 11:51 PM Posted 30/10/14 11:51 PM on second thought, I don't want a half paint prep'd car beating me..... 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/14 12:22 AM Posted 31/10/14 12:22 AM Mine our here. I dont have two the same. Remember feed from the bottom and out at the top. And the PCV valve circuit needs a one way valve. Preferably on the outlet so you dont pressurise the can.To reiterate Double R Ron's point, PCV side has a stock check valve. The valve is the same disc style valve as the NA engine so you can probably guess how well they work with 20psi up their behinds?I use a speed flow 610-06 Check valve (4 psi cracking but I remove the spring so it will open under vacum) and two speed flow 410-06 -6 male to -6 (3/8) hose barb.The reason for the check valve it two fold-1: Prevent pressurising the can under boost2: Prevent pressuring the crank case under boost.If you only plan to run 1 can I would recommend it goes on the PCV circuit WITH a check valve. If you don't run the check valve the crankcase pressure will continue to force oily crank case air into the breather circuit it and it will do the rounds through the turbo and into the cooler.tl:dr1 Can PCV circuit with the check valve = good2 Cans PCV circuit with the check valve and second can on Crankcase Breather = Best 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/14 01:16 AM Posted 31/10/14 01:16 AM Or be like Grug and blow your dipstick out. Why hasn't anyone pointed out I have my one way valve not in the best location
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 31/10/14 01:21 AM Posted 31/10/14 01:21 AM too much blackness... cant seeCatch can fitting day at Lukes house.... 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/14 02:05 AM Posted 31/10/14 02:05 AM I am hoping to make WAW on the 26th of November if anyone is keen. I have a 400RWHP statesman to beat before I start modding mine. after that he is looking at installing a 6.2 supercharged LSA motor, and I'm looking at the usual stuff to get mine to ~380rwkw. Then we will hit the drags again. Gotta have some motivation I guess. You'll destroy him just make sure your tyres are decent
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 31/10/14 02:43 AM Posted 31/10/14 02:43 AM Anyone up for an impromptu cruise tonight?I'm home alone and either I play Alien Isolation or I go burn some hydrocarbons.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now