Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Armadale, WA
Posted (edited)

what colour was the f6? Did it look like this one ?

Edited by AUXRATE
  • Will do skids for food
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

I tell you what, it's a slow old Sunday when I'm so bored that I wheel the old Y3K project off the wall and start messing around with that !

Not that I'm planning to ever actually finish it, but at least I can have a fiddle with it.

My mum and my missus are arguing over who gets it when it's finished.

Little do they realise that it probably never will be !! Muhahahaha !

post-48538-0-82271600-1383459053_thumb.j

post-48538-0-63561900-1383459104_thumb.j

  • Like 2
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Boganspeed do you need an apprentice to help complete the project. I am sure that if you had another maintenance day with say 8 apprentices we could possible finish half the project for you?

;)

  • Will do skids for food
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

Yeah, but then I might actually finish it.

Then my mum would take it off me :(

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Disconnect a couple of leads once it's done so it sounds terrible etc when you start it, hahaha. Would that make it blow smoke too? Very convincing.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

what colour was the f6? Did it look like this one ?

Yeah must have been you and your partner, was talking to him for a bit. How'd u go that night?
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Anybody out there in the/got contacts in the steel supply business, I need 4 of 16mmx500mm x 500mm MS plates to go under the foot plates for my hoist.

Current quotes are making my eyes water.

cheerios!

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

took this on Sunday. I know its less than others (looking at you Steve) but as much as its a interesting number, im getting a bit sad about the kms on the clock

Ek1f2MA.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Will do skids for food
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

With the amount of time you're away, it can't be clocking up too many now.

Do what they did in ferris buellers day off and run it in reverse for a while.

That should work !

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...