Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/07 10:30 AM Posted 31/10/07 10:30 AM I brought myself a citri acid ute.03, lowered susp ,roll bar soft cover.WOOHOO more utes on the cruises good work Derrick, is the phoon gone or is this to cart the choppers around in?
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 31/10/07 10:35 AM Posted 31/10/07 10:35 AM Ummm not deryk we arent together no more I brought it for myself
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/10/07 10:59 AM Posted 31/10/07 10:59 AM Ummm not deryk we arent together no more I brought it for myselfWhoops................................just saw the avatar and though it was Deryk, sorry about that.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 31/10/07 12:49 PM Posted 31/10/07 12:49 PM Yes might be a good idea to change that
Guest Guests Posted 31/10/07 02:55 PM Posted 31/10/07 02:55 PM Ok guys, I'm getting a header tank, oil catch can, computer cover and fuse box cover made up by a fab shop in Melville and all should come in at less than $500 including all hoses/fittings etc for the catch can and a new cap for the header tank. I'll post some pics when I get them on the car for those that wont be at the dyno day this weekend, and if there's interest he said he can make all parts available for a good price
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 31/10/07 03:04 PM Posted 31/10/07 03:04 PM awesome! if all goes we'll I'll cya's all down there and can have a looksie!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 31/10/07 03:40 PM Posted 31/10/07 03:40 PM hehe cheers man dont tell anyone, but its been "digitally" lowered because the springs are taking a while to get made! Looks like I'll still be FWD spec on Saturday heheHaven't seen your car in friggin ages, will be good to see it again.GO TEAM HgAg !!!!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 5m 30d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 01/11/07 12:23 AM Posted 01/11/07 12:23 AM Ok guys, I'm getting a header tank, oil catch can, computer cover and fuse box cover made up by a fab shop in Melville and all should come in at less than $500 including all hoses/fittings etc for the catch can and a new cap for the header tank. I'll post some pics when I get them on the car for those that wont be at the dyno day this weekend, and if there's interest he said he can make all parts available for a good price You want me to waste more money dont you?? lolAnd Mike, knowing Deans luck when it comes to car events... hahah, nah I wont jinx him
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now