Jump to content

donnah

Member
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by donnah

  1. Happy Birthday donnah!

  2. Cant wait for xmas break

  3. Nope the remote is gone :( Only got one when I got the ute.
  4. Omg I have lost the only remote to my ute !!!
  5. Hi Who here in Perth is lovin this weather ? Hehehe
  6. Hello Been awhile for me here ,I Wasnt sure if this was the spotted link or chit chat Lol lots of chit chat in the spotted.heheheh
  7. MERRY XMAS ALL !!!!!! I Found out today that my work will be doing FORDS!!!!! makes me happy
  8. Hahahhahah Btw both times I wasnt too blame. I drive new cars for alivin and still have my job hehehe
  9. She pretty much fixed now going back for a few things that wasnt done right like dirty under the paint runs and paint chip off. My ute spent more time in the paint shop over the last few months that at home hehehe. I had another smash in her after pickin it up was a headon very scarey and cost rac another 12k on top of the 8k they spent.I havent drivin the ute much sits in car port alot scared the f*ck out of me wasnt my fault either the second one. Starting to think green is bad luck!!!!
  10. How weird I got my plates no worrys few months ago now. TOY 69 I did think I may not get them ,the old bag handing them over did say she was shocked that I could get that hehehe
  11. Lol a blur that sounds like me hehheheh Yah still driving it the cab behind the drivers and tray are one now that's where its makin sounds all the other panels on that side are damaged but not the drivers door,if it had hit that I think I would have been hurt. Damage around the 6-8k I think guess it depends wot else they find.
  12. Most my weekends a good ones hahahah Im getting worse as I get older the single life I guess. My ute like blah rac are looking at it this week I got sick of waitin on the other ppl insurance to get there sh*t together.It drives like crap pulls and such .Lots of sounds comeing from it aswell .It will never be the same again sooooo pissed off ,I might end up selling it once its fixed . :(
  13. Hows everyones weekend ? Wicked hangover here got home 5am from burswood heheheh
  14. Im waiting on gettin my ute fixed over it I tell you, its drivin like sh*t :(
  15. I need to find a boss bonnet soon since my car is going to be in a panel beaters best I get that done aswell.Soooo if anyone knows of one in Perth let me know pleaseee. cheers
  16. hehehe ok I had a hangover,my weekend was great ! Got hit on the way home today on leach hwy f*ck f*ck f*ck ! driverside all panels behind cab and tray is bad.sigh.
  17. Lol Was meant to say forget that,I was talking to someone and missed typed heheheheh Anyway hows everyones weekend ?
  18. Ummm why you doing that,did I miss something ?
  19. Whats everyone up too tonite ? Yahhhhh its the weekend
  20. Hey I do like it cause its different not sure yet ,guess I wait awhile see if a boss bonnet turns up. Im wanting new mags too ,thinking of puttin 20 inchs on my ute .Found tech3 has some really nice ones. http://www.tyrepitstop.com.au/advanti-tech3-mags.asp Advanti MEDUSA are the ones I am looking at .....
  21. hahahaha give you random.... girls colour right lots of girls here then heheheheh I wanted the boss bonnet but I might get that instead cant seem to find a boss bonnet anyway.
  22. hey I found this link http://www.theuteshed.com.au/other%20accessories.htm I like the Aggressor Bonnet the one in the middle.
×
×
  • Create New...