stroller SHLAMBD. Member 259 Member For: 14y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 29/07/13 11:29 PM Posted 29/07/13 11:29 PM Dropped my car at nuford for warranty on another failed steering pump
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/07/13 11:45 PM Posted 29/07/13 11:45 PM Hey Mike long time no see/speak! Looks like you turned your car into a monster! Another question guys..What can I install myself whilst still giving me the abilty to drive? If its too risky ill get a car trailer. I just cant really justify labour costs these days.Installing or want to install the following:ID1000s800hp walbro pumprapid v2 cooler kit.4in turbo back exhaust (ill get this fitted the day prior)Ported housing with 12 psi actuatorgtx3582rCrow valve springs.Ill probably organize a car trailer but am I able to baby the sh*t out of it say if I dont install the injectors?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/13 02:37 AM Posted 30/07/13 02:37 AM Keep it off boost with stock squirts and you'll be fine 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/07/13 03:03 AM Posted 30/07/13 03:03 AM Thanks mate.
stroller SHLAMBD. Member 259 Member For: 14y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 30/07/13 08:51 AM Posted 30/07/13 08:51 AM also, I saw a E85 banner outside of the united on Scarborough beach road today? anyone know when it will be ready to buy? where is there a list of the servos with e85 readily or soon to be available?
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 30/07/13 09:10 AM Posted 30/07/13 09:10 AM What do you have to do to your fuel system to run E85 ?I saw something about surge tank hoses splitting a while back.What about the standard fuel system ?
MurdoK Legacy Donating Member 719 Member For: 16y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth,WA Posted 30/07/13 09:26 AM Posted 30/07/13 09:26 AM (edited) also, I saw a E85 banner outside of the united on Scarborough beach road today? anyone know when it will be ready to buy? where is there a list of the servos with e85 readily or soon to be available?United have been updating their website once its becomes available...seems to be a few that are starting to pop up.cant wait Edited 30/07/13 09:27 AM by MurdoK
stroller SHLAMBD. Member 259 Member For: 14y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 30/07/13 09:29 AM Posted 30/07/13 09:29 AM Not sure bogan. I don't think so, I emailed monsta torque about it and he just said id have to pay for another tune for e85. if that is all that's needed I will definitely be getting some for powercruise
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 30/07/13 09:29 AM Posted 30/07/13 09:29 AM also, I saw a E85 banner outside of the united on Scarborough beach road today? anyone know when it will be ready to buy? where is there a list of the servos with e85 readily or soon to be available?WINNING
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/07/13 09:35 AM Posted 30/07/13 09:35 AM fuelwatch.wa.gov.au will give a list of all servos currently selling E85.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now