discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/07/13 10:38 AM Posted 14/07/13 10:38 AM Steve gets a SC 5.0 fund comes first!! 1
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 15/07/13 05:23 AM Posted 15/07/13 05:23 AM Getting rid of BA (dont wanna spend a cent more on it). Probably sell car quite cheap given it needs diff bush and a few other things. Looking at BF/FG's hopefully I'll be in one soon! Looking for one which has things such as suspension done already and isn't flogged. Let me know when your ready... My F6 has all this done!
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/07/13 06:09 AM Posted 15/07/13 06:09 AM Let me know when your ready... My F6 has all this done!killing me, it's an awesome car let me look deeper into my finances. Wouldn't mind seeing it in the flesh but you'd be seeing a wad of cash on the table before I go ask for any testdrive.
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 15/07/13 08:38 AM Posted 15/07/13 08:38 AM If you think that you might get to a point that you could afford it and your upfront about it from the start (which you have been), then I have no issue with that... Your welcome to come check it out. Let me know when you'd like to take a look!
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/07/13 08:52 AM Posted 15/07/13 08:52 AM Is it just me or is the Auto lights feature on the FG absolutely shi!t?I have set them to come on as soon as possible and go off as late as possible. Driving in the rain outside its very overcast, dark and pissing down and the lights do not come on at all when in auto. The auto function does work as they do come on but it has to be pretty dark outside.Another stupid part of the FG lights is how the outside lights and dash lights are independent of each other. If I manually turn my lights on the dash lights don't come on. Does it sound like I have a faulty light sensor or are other FG owners blessed with the same as what I have described?.........rant over
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 15/07/13 11:53 AM Posted 15/07/13 11:53 AM I am blessed with the same.The dash lights should come on when you turn the lights are on.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/07/13 11:56 AM Posted 15/07/13 11:56 AM You manually turn on the headlights and the dash doesn't light up? what the???BF 4 lyf
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/07/13 12:17 PM Posted 15/07/13 12:17 PM (edited) Yes correct Steve, the dash comes on when it feels like it based on the light sensor.I don't understand what they were thinking, absolute cr@p IMO..Talking about B series cars. I have also come to the conclusion that the seats in my BA were miles ahead of the front seats in the FG. The BA seats were a lot more supportive and felt a lot more solid.As you can tell I am still not over it hahahahaha Edited 15/07/13 12:22 PM by XtRmn8 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/07/13 12:18 PM Posted 15/07/13 12:18 PM #fgproblems.My crusty old ba has auto lights,they come on when it gets a bit dark and turn off when it gets a bit light,you know like automatically.*I may have adjusted the sensitivity settings in the bem. 1
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/07/13 12:25 PM Posted 15/07/13 12:25 PM *I may have adjusted the sensitivity settings in the bem.FG has auto light settings in the ICC menu, but sensitivity adjustment must very minor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now