#96 Member 281 Member For: 13y 10m 9d Posted 01/05/13 07:46 AM Posted 01/05/13 07:46 AM Dropped the car to ford today. "when you say there is a clunk in the driveline, do you mean between on and off throttle?""yeah""ok, its probably the #diffbush"Tried so hard not to laugh. I let out a little chukle though
stroller SHLAMBD. Member 259 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 01/05/13 08:26 AM Posted 01/05/13 08:26 AM A few things just listed in the For Sale section for the WA guys.is the for sale section the same as classifieds? because I cant find anything in there...
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/05/13 09:18 AM Posted 01/05/13 09:18 AM Yep classifieds
Acrnov Member 36 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Huntingdale Posted 02/05/13 03:22 AM Posted 02/05/13 03:22 AM Hey guys I'm after a bootlid for my fg xr6 turbo. I am over the spoiler and was wondering if anyone has a lid with out the holes. Preferably white. But if not white ill probably take it ha. Cheers.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/05/13 04:00 AM Posted 02/05/13 04:00 AM Interesting you say that Arron, I read that methylated sprits is 5% methanol 95% ethanol, but either one will do the job? Is that the case or is ethanol no good for bonding to the water?Anywhere special I have to go to get Methanol? Car seems to be running fine and I had a better look at how fast petrol drips down when the little flap is closed - not very fast at all, I doubt more than a few drops went in.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/05/13 04:08 AM Posted 02/05/13 04:08 AM (edited) Anyone heard of cracking a set of RDA slotted and dimpled rotors?They were with EBC red brake pads.Shop reckons its all to do with driving style even though from day one we said there might be an issue with brakes sticking on (causes rotors to become too hot I think?).I'm not arguing though, there is a tonne of rubber underneath my car so it's obvious of how it's been driven and im not acting all shocked about things going wrong with a car that has the crap thrashed out of it.Rear brakes are stock and are fine.I cancelled XFT over all of this coming up! I might have to try and drop it off to them before I fly out to work. Edited 02/05/13 04:10 AM by johnxr6t
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/05/13 04:34 AM Posted 02/05/13 04:34 AM common as big toes for those rotors to crack. Take photo's send to RDA direct and try your luck
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/05/13 05:26 AM Posted 02/05/13 05:26 AM Cross drilled seem to crack according to a few forums yeah. Go slotted instead!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 02/05/13 07:59 AM Posted 02/05/13 07:59 AM Hey all...Anyone shipped big boxes of carparts East at all?Anyone work for a Freight / Transport firm?If so, who should I speak with / would you recommend?Cheers!
LOOSEBF Member 106 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/13 11:13 PM Posted 05/05/13 11:13 PM I used e-go last time and I would not recommend, by the time the package got here it was f*cked and definitely not handled with any sort of care
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now