discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/02/11 12:55 PM Posted 21/02/11 12:55 PM Sick!!!I'll finally get to see the damn thing I hope...cruises are more frequent now which is only a good thing!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/02/11 12:59 PM Posted 21/02/11 12:59 PM Sick!!!I'll finally get to see the damn thing I hope...cruises are more frequent now which is only a good thing!I think you will see us on plenty of cruises. Our cars are almost mirror image.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/02/11 01:05 PM Posted 21/02/11 01:05 PM Yeah I recall a pic of them both now. Or you mean the Nizzy one? It's lightning strike as well?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/02/11 01:27 PM Posted 21/02/11 01:27 PM All of them look the same and the nizpro car is nearly identical. Oops I took Todds car by mistake. Ha Ha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/02/11 01:32 PM Posted 21/02/11 01:32 PM We can swap rims to help you ID your car?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 21/02/11 01:39 PM Posted 21/02/11 01:39 PM Then its a road trip for 4000ks. I cant wait. A few number 11s with 400rwkw on the nullabor.take it easy on the skids, I had to go pick up a mate from the wa/sa boarder as he`d done a box in hooking nuts on one of the airstips on the longest striaght and limped it to the boarder but that's as far as he got.
wrxrw Member 177 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Posted 21/02/11 01:49 PM Posted 21/02/11 01:49 PM 6F6 being driven in anger Osborne Park this arvo.Your cars are very much a credit to you Ramon! Pulls harder than a 21y/o virgin.New tyros seem pretty grippy as you'd expect. I used them on a swift in Germany and certainly gripped once they got a bit of heat through them.good to catch up if only briefly! 888's seem to get better and better, fine tuning the teins and im floored how good it slingshots now without trailing black lines behind you! when the next power upgrade's happen I will have to invest into a 10" bbs's and go for a 295s. the alcon's get unveiled tomorrow and if today was anything to go by, the car needs them urgently! traction + power + standard 4 piston brembos = scary!
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 7m 2d Gender: Male Posted 21/02/11 11:21 PM Posted 21/02/11 11:21 PM Are the R888s much better than the AD08s? I was looking at them when I got my rims but John @ Wheels World in Ossie Park said as they are more of a circuit tyre they would 'go off' a lot quicker after too many heat cycles whereas the AD08s are more designed to be a street tyre and don't need to be all that hot before they start gripping. I ended up getting AD08s in 295 (he sold both tyres so I believed him). I guess with 700hp though you are not going to keep them on there for too long...
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/02/11 12:57 AM Posted 22/02/11 12:57 AM 08s are street tyres, R888s are R-comps, pricey ones at that.R888s not good for street unless you like 5,000km out of a set of tyres
Guest Slash Guests Posted 22/02/11 01:09 AM Posted 22/02/11 01:09 AM Who knows?...How long's a piece of string?It's handling it fine now, if it goes it goes!Details:Process West Stage 3.4(Race Plenum Kit) in Stealth60lb Siemens Injectors Ported Turbo Housing with 12psi actuatorCustom Twin Cat MT ExhaustBattery Relocated into BootProcess West Surge TankBillet Oil Pump GearsCustom TuneWell done Justin... It's about time Orrrr....go down the nizpro route and fit R32 arse end too it..???That ute apparently drives like arse!My old man went in it with Simon & reckons his F6 Ute with Bilsteins rides/handles better.Does anyone know whats happening with W.A getting E85 on pump? seems as though every other state is hooked up but us Keep dreaming Ben Well its official now, Todd I fly to Melbourne on Saturday to pick up his Nizpro F6. Then its a road trip for 4000ks. I cant wait. A few number 11s with 400rwkw on the nullabor.Glad it went to another enthusiast Arron 08s are street tyres, R888s are R-comps, pricey ones at that.R888s not good for street unless you like 5,000km out of a set of tyresR1R > AD08 > R88 for street use any day of the week imo.Rcomps need to be warmed up thoroughly before any type of grip can be had whereas the R1R & AD08 work pretty much from cold.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now