Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

No pics of nefarious goings on to be had so yeah. Think it's more for thieves? General anonymity is a comfort.

PS my fave part was Mike chopping the Lotus HARD, am I right???

pics coming soon steve? since I missed it im keen to see some :)

Spotted Steph at the Domestic Airport on Friday picking a bloke up that had just flown in on the same flight as me from Port Hedland...

Hi!

Ute is sold - F6 on the way!!

F6 ute?

I was going to bring up the point but didn't want to be yellow stickered. Ny the way, Mrgonz2u (sorry didn't catch your name), your ute is amazing. Didn't like the FG utes till I seen yours :D I guess when done right they look good :P

thanks Grug, now I know u dont like mine :finger: haha, jokes

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Pics are in the cruise thread..or will be once I re-edit and re-upload them!

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

Well, yours both look the same :P I never really took a close look at yours but got a good look at Gonz's :P

yeah, well unfortunatly they both dont look the same.... Gonzo's looks alot sexier. my missis thinks the same :crybaby:

think its partly his is newer, mine has swirl marks (working on fixing it, dunno how the previous person managed to make it so bad), the front bumper looks better on the 50 series, and the wheels...

hey Hiddious, your missing out on this awesome cyclone weather.... I might be stuck here for a few more days.... :bangcomputer:

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I was due too fly up tommorow am, but spoke too the boss and everybodies bailing out and heading home. Im happy means i get too drive the T too and from work all week :msm:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

6F6 being driven in anger Osborne Park this arvo.

Your cars are very much a credit to you Ramon! Pulls harder than a 21y/o virgin.

New tyros seem pretty grippy as you'd expect. I used them on a swift in Germany and certainly gripped once they got a bit of heat through them.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Ny the way, Mrgonz2u (sorry didn't catch your name), your ute is amazing. Didn't like the FG utes till I seen yours :D I guess when done right they look good :P

Its Mr Gonz to you...sorry couldnt resist, no it really is just Gonz mate, hey im glad you like the look of my ute, thanks man, appreciate it, the new wheels help as does the lowering and that's all ive done except for the indicator mirrors and tint, now saving up for the brakes, more than likely get Brembos as they would be the cheapest option and that's it for the exterior, oh and an XR8 Bonnet, it a mod im not sure about but after seeing a Sillouette FG XR8 parked next to mine it sealed the deal plus I might put a "Turbo"' sticker so the haters calm down hahah

yeah, well unfortunatly they both dont look the same.... Gonzo's looks alot sexier. my missis thinks the same :crybaby:

think its partly his is newer, mine has swirl marks (working on fixing it, dunno how the previous person managed to make it so bad), the front bumper looks better on the 50 series, and the wheels...

aww thanks mate, I do like yours and they are very different looking front ends, if I had the money I would have an F6!

Mine has bad swirl marks too, and I take care but its still got em, I do have to give it some love soon to try and stem the damage but its black, unless its kept in a positive air pressure chamber climate controlled and pampered I think we will be fighting a loosing battle hahaha...

Gonz.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Spotted F6 270 this afternoon on Kenwick Link turning onto Roe Hwy.

Spotted some random taking a photo of my license plate on Hay St.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Pics are up in the cruise thread Krazy & Ben!

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Well its official now, Todd I fly to Melbourne on Saturday to pick up his Nizpro F6. Then its a road trip for 4000ks. I cant wait. A few number 11s with 400rwkw on the nullabor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...