Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Just paid my Powercruise entry too :spoton:

Should be good, not sure which day's to aim for yet. They are still waiting for an application for a car or two from a person here, you know who you are :ermm:

Who's in so far?

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Just you..??

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
hahaha that's kinda ok I got 6x of my current rims, two are scratched though.. illl just chuck tyres on the two spares and swap em over.

either way 20" burnout tyres are in no way at all cheap :blink:

need brembos and new rims though :drool:

argent copies in 20's ? lol

Ive had a set of the 20 dark argents for about 2 weeks now and I can tell you the quality and finish is alot better than the genuine FPV ones.

Djkice you should check out the vertini wheels at ozzy tyres, half of the range clear the brembo. Todd has McLaren and Iam getting savari when they land in AUS. 20 x 10 on the rear fit easy if you get the right offset. If you plan some track day or spirited driving I suggest going 19 inch. Soon I will have 3 sets of rims so I can choose from Bling, tough, or performance.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

Well, my current setup which I have now, I get minimal to no wheel spin and the car just hauls. if it does wheelspin it grips again yet within seconds. hence why I dont wanna go to a smaller rim or different tyre setup etc.

I had a look at the mclarens... was gonna see if I can get the shadow chrome part painted orange though I recon would have looked mint.

though I cant really buy anything untill I sell mine its tragic.

Edited by djkice
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted
Just paid my Powercruise entry too :drool:

Should be good, not sure which day's to aim for yet. They are still waiting for an application for a car or two from a person here, you know who you are :blink:

Who's in so far?

Are you going with Antilag?

370rwkw with little wheelspin Kice??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Blue XR6T [iLUSZION] or something similiar outside Revolution's in Ozzy Park today. Same rims as Feebs!

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
Are you going with Antilag?

:roflmbo:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

LOL Adrian, I been told he has!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted (edited)
Just paid my Powercruise entry too :roflmbo:

Should be good, not sure which day's to aim for yet. They are still waiting for an application for a car or two from a person here, you know who you are :blink:

Who's in so far?

im in

who,s got any cheapo 19,s that need destroying ? apparently they frown on different rims on the rear for cruising

shame ive got 4x 17,s that need finishing off :censored:

Edited by GCTXR6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...