Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/08/09 09:54 AM Posted 15/08/09 09:54 AM Anyone of you NOR peeps been to the new pub in Joondas (Scotteh??). Sovereign or something?Like most of the Joondalup pubs its full of poms (snobby ones who are too good for the old bailey!) but bulk talent for you single boys!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/08/09 09:55 AM Posted 15/08/09 09:55 AM And I thought you went to uni Jesse, not super tafe? LOL, says he who didnt even finish year 10!!
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/08/09 10:04 AM Posted 15/08/09 10:04 AM (edited) Could always pre buy a soft serve cone from HJs and throw it on her windscreen before you race to park, seen it done!editsomeone go drive around between freo and midland so I can spot them when I leave for a drive soon. Not spotting enough members to keep Stef happy.Hey mate, if your feeling camera happy take some pics of my F6 with its rims powder coated matt black!. If only it would not rain lol. Was bad enough keeping the car clean when its black .. now the wheels aswell ... didnt think that 1 through to well did I ..lol Edited 15/08/09 10:05 AM by Xtreme F6
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/08/09 09:59 PM Posted 15/08/09 09:59 PM F6? I didn't know you were doing the whole six cylinder thing anymore Spotted Tocchi yesterday , love the haircut bloke
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/08/09 09:06 AM Posted 16/08/09 09:06 AM LOL Kael, so old lah
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 16/08/09 01:56 PM Posted 16/08/09 01:56 PM DJWas shopping for rims and thought that these might suit your FG.... just 20 or 22's but no problems hey
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/08/09 01:57 PM Posted 16/08/09 01:57 PM Hmm slow weekend. Hahahaha pedo bear is good for a laugh!Mr F6 I was considering cruising past your joint up there on the way home today but I stayed at the gf's a little longer than planned (not that I'm complaining though ) and light was fading...Spotted a bunch of noobs hogging both lanes going 85 in 100 zones or similar speed defecits all the way home. Please move to the left lane, thank you. >_<I want phoon rims :( I'll trade you shiny rims for powder coated...Mine actually repel dirt and brake dust you know, that's why they are always clean!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/08/09 02:01 PM Posted 16/08/09 02:01 PM (edited) Bah, D, why'd you have to go and post something!!!! Now my tumbleweed is out of place. Edited 16/08/09 02:01 PM by -SteveR-
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/08/09 07:39 PM Posted 16/08/09 07:39 PM LOL Kael, so old lahSorry, I forgot. It's hard to be smrat when you don't even finish year 10 you know
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/08/09 07:42 PM Posted 16/08/09 07:42 PM Joondalup campus mate, highly convenient as I can leave a whole 15 min before my class starts. Sleep-ins FTW!Lucky farker!Do you know any of the bachelor of science (aviation) guys?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now