tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/09 03:29 AM Posted 12/08/09 03:29 AM now that's a nice wheel.
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/08/09 04:15 AM Posted 12/08/09 04:15 AM http://www.sportruxwheels.com/wheel.cfm?&a...&maincat=32Kice these are the wheels I had ordered for my FG F6, I had to cancel them when I got run over as being of work for 6 months money was to tight.I would never run a anything bigger then a 19 on the front, Im still yet to see anything bigger then a 19 not tough somewher in the wheel well.I had ordered a 8.5 and a 10 for the rear but the 10 was going to be tighter then a fishes behind.Very similar design to the XHP 'Shorline' rims (except the XHP only comes in mega bling chrome )
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 12/08/09 04:59 AM Posted 12/08/09 04:59 AM nice looking rims on that site, im assuming they are going to cost a fortune say 1200+ ?
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 12/08/09 11:36 AM Posted 12/08/09 11:36 AM just paid my powercruise entry are they firm on the no burnout tyres on the back because I remember last year as a spectotor here and in darwin, heaps of guys had differnt rims on the rears ??
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 12/08/09 11:47 AM Posted 12/08/09 11:47 AM (edited) hahaha that's kinda ok I got 6x of my current rims, two are scratched though.. illl just chuck tyres on the two spares and swap em over.either way 20" burnout tyres are in no way at all cheap need brembos and new rims though argent copies in 20's ? lol Edited 12/08/09 11:58 AM by djkice
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 12/08/09 12:08 PM Posted 12/08/09 12:08 PM Going on previous form, I think we should have a separate thread on the different rims that Dj will think of getting, will be getting and might be getting! This could take forever.
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 12/08/09 01:08 PM Posted 12/08/09 01:08 PM Leave the poor boy alone ya bully!!! mate just chuck some slotters on her....will look sweet as....hahaha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/08/09 02:02 PM Posted 12/08/09 02:02 PM (edited) Hahahaha...(edit) I have 4 12 slotters WITH RUBBER with some rust stored at dad's from my XF days if you'd like to make them fit DJ ^^^^^Dam buster sounds good Mat. I'm sure if I'm up a tad early I won't be falling asleep once I start driving My car is fluttering and sounds like it's dumping boost to atmo all of a sudden. Any ideas what it'd be? stuffed BOV? All I've done is replace the fuel filter lately and now it's like it's running more PSI or something. I'm a tad worried although the novelty of the sound fx is fun...could a cat collapse and let more air through without blocking things? Zorst sounds a tad meatier than I remember it used to but I could be imagining that.Oh and I have been able to smell petrol inside (with windows down/outside air turned on) when I fill right up for ages too....read it could be fuel in the charcoal fume filter from dribble filling to get more juice in, badly sealed pump under rear seat (though lack of smell when windows up and air on recirc seems to rule this out), injector rails/fuel lines. Only seems to happen after filling up though, or giving it a bit of stick when it's pretty full.Car is due for a service anyway, better PM one of the sponsors. Edited 12/08/09 02:05 PM by -SteveR-
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 12/08/09 02:10 PM Posted 12/08/09 02:10 PM LOL, 12 slotters on a FG would be unique DJ. Plenty of bling and would get the nod of approval from all the old FORD boys I'm sure!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/08/09 02:18 PM Posted 12/08/09 02:18 PM (edited) As would my recently discussed idea of TS50 badging on my XR6T!!!! Jeen-yus.F****N bombednsh*tWow check this out, result for TS50 image search... Edited 12/08/09 02:32 PM by -SteveR-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now