Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

:bigeyes: seriously I was a bit :3gears: for a second when I realised...but I'm sure it's not the first time someone's stared at the car so I felt better :) Plus I got to watch it cruise off :blink:

Quick q to anyone reading...Drag Me To Hell or Public Enemies? Have to pick one at the flicks tonight!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted (edited)

playing with my new brembo and discs (lhs not here yet) and looks like I need a lhf fg 6 piston brembo caliper mount anyone ??

as the fg mount on the other side to the ba/f and got to use the rhf fg bracket on the lhs (I know its confusing me too )

Edited by GCTXR6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

Finally got a picture I've had for a while framed :) 1100 X 800 or something! Stoked with the result

001.jpg

Now will have to do one with the taxi!

Edited by Mat
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Forget where this was:

Phone051-1.jpg

Great Eastern, just love the AU series XR lights at the front.

Phone053.jpg

The best catch of the weekend is this however:

Phone050.jpg

Phone049-1.jpg

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

spotted Stef @ Bettys on Sat night.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

OK OK fine you twisted my arm Kael...I was openly oggling Ramon's girl, the car looks terrible after all. I can't hide behind such a flimsy lie any longer...I...I .....check women out. There I SAID IT. I hope you can all accept me for who I am. Oh the shame!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...