XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/09 01:46 AM Posted 29/07/09 01:46 AM Nope the remote is gone :(Only got one when I got the ute.donna, its pretty easy to fix.buy a remote off ebay and the instructions for coding it your car are in the manual. takes like 2 minutes tops.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/07/09 06:18 AM Posted 29/07/09 06:18 AM If any one is looking for pods and gauges, I just put some in the for sale section. I will look after the WA guys first.
tommy3 Legacy Donating Member 89 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/07/09 07:17 AM Posted 29/07/09 07:17 AM Spotted Trav88 m/fry and whitfords ave had a bit of a run
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 29/07/09 07:49 AM Posted 29/07/09 07:49 AM Anyone know if there are any areas in the "hills" (pretty much between Toodyay and Dwellingup) that have a straightish stretch of road with lots of friend trees around?DIY bushfire probably not good idea!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 29/07/09 08:33 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:33 AM Lol grug
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 29/07/09 08:37 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:37 AM Thought I was the only one.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 29/07/09 08:40 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:40 AM http://www.cruiseforcause.com.au/Interested?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 29/07/09 08:41 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:41 AM Aww nup I thought I was the odd one out
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 29/07/09 08:44 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:44 AM Yes for shiz. Always like a charity run
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 29/07/09 08:50 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:50 AM Well, I'm still the odd one out. Stock ffs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now