xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 28/07/09 12:28 PM Posted 28/07/09 12:28 PM F*ck that porsche looks hot! Pity about the scratched spoiler.That combo may look alright on your T dj?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/09 12:40 PM Posted 28/07/09 12:40 PM it would look bombed, the one I keep seeing around city west looks orsm, keep trying to follow him the the work sh*tter to see what rims he actually has
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 28/07/09 01:12 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:12 PM Well sounds like there is some interest in a few of us getting out there for a drive....have a think about some destinations and post em up...just a casual cruise and meet up with a few ppl,its been awhile for sure.Friday night is a better night for me out of the two...can do Sat but cant get away until about 9:30pm.Maybe in the near future some well organised cruises can start happening again...nothing better than being surrounded by a heap of T's and F6's...See how we go...
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 28/07/09 01:22 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:22 PM Agreed Chippa long over due for a cruise, but with moving house and a few other issues that have come up a cruise is last on my list at the minute. I'll start you a thread ...
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 28/07/09 01:28 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:28 PM id be keen for friday cruise havent been on one / seen anyone for yonks
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 28/07/09 01:31 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:31 PM Who bloody wants to see you though hey?
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 28/07/09 01:33 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:33 PM no worries D....I know you guys have been extremely busy of late,it was just a generalization that's all....I will have a think of a few places to go, a bit late I guess to start organising something...just wanting to take advantage of the good weather...
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/09 01:55 PM Posted 28/07/09 01:55 PM (edited) could just tag along with an antilag cruise, more fun chopping arrogant Late model camira drivers Edited 28/07/09 01:56 PM by tinyplums
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 28/07/09 02:02 PM Posted 28/07/09 02:02 PM (edited) +1 for antilag cruises. On every weekend Edited 28/07/09 02:03 PM by Adrian6T
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 28/07/09 02:04 PM Posted 28/07/09 02:04 PM (edited) Well hunting is off now, so I'm keen for a drive aswell. Saturday would be the only night I could head out though. Alot of the AL cruises head off around the 9.30 mark, or I'm open for any different ideas of places to go. I guess it depends on numbers and what night..... Edited 28/07/09 02:05 PM by xr6t ego
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now