4SinAir Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: morley, perth Posted 06/08/09 11:42 AM Posted 06/08/09 11:42 AM Spotted Tocchi to! Was a good night hey every sucka was thereAlso saw 4sinair going through the tunnel's on Friday night. Waat a pooofhaha I saw ya to, y am I a poof huh?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/08/09 11:46 AM Posted 06/08/09 11:46 AM (edited) Om NOM NOM!!!!Skittles, taste the rainbow...let's hope this image is mod friendly.Filth, pure filth.Edit: plenty worse than this in random picture post so I should be fine. Edited 06/08/09 11:47 AM by -SteveR-
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/08/09 01:31 PM Posted 06/08/09 01:31 PM I feel the colours...
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 06/08/09 02:59 PM Posted 06/08/09 02:59 PM Guys, check these garages out! Sooooooo bombed. Not sure if you need to be a member but its worth joining http://www.performanceforums.com./forums/s....php?t=67245255
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 06/08/09 03:08 PM Posted 06/08/09 03:08 PM Steve I don't have a lot to say about that picture.. Well I do, just wrong
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 06/08/09 07:17 PM Posted 06/08/09 07:17 PM I have something to say;Don't be jealous
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Perth WA Posted 06/08/09 11:27 PM Posted 06/08/09 11:27 PM (edited) LOL man, the other weekend a lady (and I use the term loosely) was done opposite us (imported ceramic's) for street walking in the late arvo.... Desperate much. She wasnt all that bad either hahah was she a refugee or a whitey? some dodgy mofos round the traps this way!!how much did she charge you anyway? Edited 06/08/09 11:29 PM by nang3
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Location: Perth WA Posted 06/08/09 11:29 PM Posted 06/08/09 11:29 PM metallic blue Maloo similar to sensation, with matte black 20" pentagon rims I think, dumped, hell dark tint and quad zorst...I know this is the ford forums, but f*ck me did it sound and look tuff as!!! spewin I was in the nissh*t bunky so couldnt give him a run!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/08/09 12:29 AM Posted 07/08/09 12:29 AM just wrong Oh so right!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 07/08/09 09:41 AM Posted 07/08/09 09:41 AM Thanks Luke Kael only coz you have thunder thighs and wear you're socks up high
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now