Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/09 07:48 AM Posted 05/08/09 07:48 AM (edited) Well Steph, I generally have to work both Saturdays and Sundays so its bit hard!Did about 350kms today. Jumped off at the Mortimer Road exit, headed towards Munidjong, Jarrahdale, pinjarra, Dandalup, closeish to Mandurah / Baldivis) and back onto Munidjong on ramp. Between the 2 ramps was 202kms. Some pretty good roads. Great for those who like country backroads that arent too tight like up towards Toodyay. Could be a goer for a Sping cruise but we'll see. Took some video and pics which I'll put up later. Very little traffic, no traffic lights, good mix of roads and for those people who like to do silly things, you'd never get caught or annoy anyone. Had big black pig run across the road but other than that, its all pretty green down there.Came across this bloke on his private driveway to his alpaca farm but! Very unusual to come across someone with an almost identicle car!! Edited 05/08/09 07:49 AM by Mat
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Location: Perth Posted 05/08/09 07:55 AM Posted 05/08/09 07:55 AM What are the chances hey!
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Location: Perth Posted 05/08/09 07:58 AM Posted 05/08/09 07:58 AM Apparently this is my 300th post...pretty poor effort seeing that I have been a member for 5 years!
Guest newl Guests Posted 05/08/09 08:07 AM Posted 05/08/09 08:07 AM Spotted me driving an Audi A4 (got a free upgrade from an A3 from Europcar..great service guys!) in Brissy over the past 6 days. Enjoyed chilling in Cedar Creek/Samford for a few days and then South Bank on Monday/Tuesday. BrisVegas isn't too bad a place but it isn't WA. Oh yeah, that Audi drove me nuts..the automatic trans is either going or not, there didn't seem to be any inbetween at almost idle speed. Felt great to climb back into the F6 this morning though to realize exactly how much power it does have. =)
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/09 08:23 AM Posted 05/08/09 08:23 AM (edited) We caught up with this bloke just around the corner from where we saw him!To get from one fun road to another requires a few hundred metres of this! Dak dak feels at home. Driver does not. Edited 05/08/09 08:30 AM by Mat
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/09 08:58 AM Posted 05/08/09 08:58 AM Damn, the farmer sure has a nice car! I like that WRX too looks mint! I wouldnt mind going on one of them long cruises.. If I can find time... These days ive got work form 5:30am to 5:15pm Then tafe from 6pm to 9pm Mon to Wed.. Still doing 7 days a week... I need a break
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/08/09 02:37 PM Posted 05/08/09 02:37 PM Fark that...I've only just moved to 5 days a week thanks to revisiting uni...had 4 days a week work before, now I miss my day off!!Cruise looked good fun mat, I'm sorry I couldn't make it, though my car is not hahaha...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/08/09 02:41 PM Posted 05/08/09 02:41 PM That farmers a cluey man, using his tyres to fog the area to keep the mosquito's away from the alapaca's, good home grown tax deductible solution that once what a champ
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/08/09 04:09 PM Posted 05/08/09 04:09 PM That farmers a cluey man, using his tyres to fog the area to keep the mosquito's away from the alapaca's, good home grown tax deductible solution that once what a champ Someone that clever could surely only beZaf, anytime man! Work FTL really. No secret that I love long cruises out of Perth. Good thing about doing it with small numbers is less attention, mates wont tailgate your arse and probably arent as likely to end up in the trees!Here's one of the vid's we took. Sussing out camera mount (first time since playing with it at AHG with Adrian) and the noise factor is very bad. On the smoother roads it doesnt shake as much but I guess the mount only cost $40!! Wonder if the noise can it be turned off on the IXUS's?Hardly exciting viewing but at the end, you'll notice we go over the dam wall and at the end is a local burnout pad!! You'd never get caught as that particular dam hardly gets visited and its hardly the 'burbs!! It's nothing compared to the skids on the mainstreet of Jarrahdale in front of the pub mind you. Some of the darkest and longest lines I've ever seen painted. Hardcore skids
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/08/09 12:35 AM Posted 06/08/09 12:35 AM rims look good man.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now