Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/03/09 02:25 PM Posted 05/03/09 02:25 PM Might possibly be with tyres? Ad was worded oddly so I'm not sure. I'd pay $400 a set without tyres cause I still gotta spend 1k+ on tyres so not really worth the effort.Still really want the BF 18" options with argent inserts. Porn! Them and simmons are what I'd like. XR8 rims are 3rd on the list
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 05/03/09 11:08 PM Posted 05/03/09 11:08 PM Just go to a small mechanic in Rocko/Warnbro & tell them you'll leave $50 as a deposit & give them a 6 pack while you borrow their socket for half a day... I'm sure they'll oblige.or a small baggie !
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 05/03/09 11:34 PM Posted 05/03/09 11:34 PM Mat,So your saying you want a pair of original ford 19's off an FG and you will only pay $400 for the set??? You cant even get a set of BF 17's for $400 a set. Then you say you still like the BF 18's with argent inserts and also like simmons wheels. Mate you are all over the place.Its just like me saying I want simmons but I will only pay $300 but I like the standard 17’s as well but I think that the space saver wheels look better still.FG 19's for a $1k would be worth it. Simmons are $4k without tyres.Friday Morning yayAdrian
Guest Guests Posted 05/03/09 11:43 PM Posted 05/03/09 11:43 PM cheers dean, didn't think of that. only need it for like 10 minutes, got the hub etc off now, just need to change axles and put it back together!Did you get it done mate?mat, I reckon they'd look pretty goodnot sure 800 would include tyres.eitherway, do a dean and offer lowball, see if he'll take a carton for themLowball offers & sky high selling prices is my party trick... Stay away Mat,So your saying you want a pair of original ford 19's off an FG and you will only pay $400 for the set??? You cant even get a set of BF 17's for $400 a set. Then you say you still like the BF 18's with argent inserts and also like simmons wheels. Mate you are all over the place.Its just like me saying I want simmons but I will only pay $300 but I like the standard 17's as well but I think that the space saver wheels look better still.FG 19's for a $1k would be worth it. Simmons are $4k without tyres.Friday Morning yayAdrian :roflmbo:Grumpy kent FG 19's would look good as Adrian said but you wouldn't get them for $400 if they had gutter rash on all of them. BA/F 17's sell for that so I'd be guessing around $900 without tyres or $1800 with... I got $3k for my FPV wheels as a comparison & Adrian's about to sell his for the same.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 06/03/09 01:36 AM Posted 06/03/09 01:36 AM Hey guys, I'm looking at getting rid of the rims on my tornado, so if you know anyone that is interested get them to pm and I'll take it from there.I will probably post up in the for sale section soon just want to gauge an interest.Cheers T.K
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 01:48 AM Posted 06/03/09 01:48 AM What are you looking at getting mate? I'm keen to grab em off you if we can work something out
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 06/03/09 01:51 AM Posted 06/03/09 01:51 AM I really want dark argents but I think that my chances of getting those is very slim. failing that I want something with dish that will fit over brembos and are black or shadow
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 02:01 AM Posted 06/03/09 02:01 AM You wont get much with dish that clears brembo's mate... Been there & done that Swap you my wheels plus cash adjustment your way?
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 06/03/09 02:05 AM Posted 06/03/09 02:05 AM What are the specs on yours? I don't really want 20's, but will still have a look would I need to roll guards on the ute? Didn't you sell your original f6 rims?
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 02:11 AM Posted 06/03/09 02:11 AM 20 x 8.5" Advanti Chasers, 225/35r20 front, 245/35r20 rear Kuhmo Ecsta KU31's, custom satin black paint. You wont need to roll your guards at all mate. They fit on my sedan no probs & utes have plenty more room Yep, sold my 19's but never really wanted to. I threw an price out there to someone who asked (expecting a no) and they accepted! Haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now