Guest Guests Posted 04/03/09 11:54 PM Posted 04/03/09 11:54 PM cooons aint the problem in joondalup its the tatoo sporting pasty white geezers in england shirts with shaved headsscott's matesYour mates too aren't they? Still keen on harnesses? I'm ordering today...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/09 03:22 AM Posted 05/03/09 03:22 AM can anyone help me out?I need a 35mm socket to change the goddam axle. anyone got one they can lend me? couldn't find any in any shops.thanks for the tip on walliston wreckers deano, got alot of late model falcon stuff there.
Guest Guests Posted 05/03/09 03:33 AM Posted 05/03/09 03:33 AM Just go to a small mechanic in Rocko/Warnbro & tell them you'll leave $50 as a deposit & give them a 6 pack while you borrow their socket for half a day... I'm sure they'll oblige.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 05/03/09 03:47 AM Posted 05/03/09 03:47 AM Where abouts are you? I can get on for you from my tool kit?
Guest Guests Posted 05/03/09 04:10 AM Posted 05/03/09 04:10 AM (edited) He's down my end of the freeway...Also guys, harnesses are only available in blue at present so if you want black you'll need to wait until end of the month. I'm going for a blue one as I need it asap & it wont be in the car more than 1 night a week. Could be pink for all I care :rofmbo:Do you's want blue now or want to wait for black?? Edited 05/03/09 04:14 AM by 03XR6T
Benyippa Member 52 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Port Kennedy Posted 05/03/09 06:07 AM Posted 05/03/09 06:07 AM hey. noticed wile cleaning my car that the xr6 turbo badge the chrome on it is starting to come off... so I want to take the whole badge off.. it looks kinda crummy at the moment... how do you take them off... also with the badges on the boot.. do the badges have prongs in the back or they just stuck on with adhesive and will come off with a hairdryer..thanks for help all..
Guest Guests Posted 05/03/09 06:10 AM Posted 05/03/09 06:10 AM Both sideskirt & boot badges will come off with a hairdryer & some fishing line mate. No 'prongs' behind any of them
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/03/09 06:13 AM Posted 05/03/09 06:13 AM How old is the car Ben?I had mine replaced under warranty Twice.....
Guest Guests Posted 05/03/09 07:09 AM Posted 05/03/09 07:09 AM Esky, Ross, Adrian... How about this? Has potential imo http://www.antilag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26636
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/03/09 07:35 AM Posted 05/03/09 07:35 AM Buy it Dean. If I were in my own place already & had somewhere to putt the farker I would. Make it tuff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now