WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 4d
Guys what we reckon FG 19's (XR6T option) would look like on BF??

Could be a set up for grabs and if the guy has good tyres, I'll get em, if it look ok?

do you have brembos? if so, the FG 19s will foul on the calipers

Mat,

So your saying you want a pair of original ford 19's off an FG and you will only pay $400 for the set??? You cant even get a set of BF 17's for $400 a set. Then you say you still like the BF 18's with argent inserts and also like simmons wheels. Mate you are all over the place.

Its just like me saying I want simmons but I will only pay $300 but I like the standard 17’s as well but I think that the space saver wheels look better still.

FG 19's for a $1k would be worth it. Simmons are $4k without tyres.

Friday Morning yay

Adrian

Lol... over here :P im sell my FG 19s (without tyres) for $1k. lol

nope, simmons are 3.5k without tyres... so basically, 4k with rims and 1 tyre hahah

• Member For: 15y 6m 4d

has anyone heard wat active automotive reputation is like? are they good at the tunes and mechanical works? I need to get me ute tuned and and diff gears done?? any information on them would be good

cheers

They ripped my mate off with his cam package. Ended up going to House of Power in O'connor to sort out all the issues with it.

Pics for Turboknapp...

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

Sorry about poor quality, pics aren't my forte' :roflmbo: They are now Satin black all over as they were when you seen them last week. Heaps hotter then previously imo!

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 1d

Mat I paid $300 for my set of BF 17's with two Potenza's @ ~50% & two Maxxis, pretty much brand spankers...

IMO they're stock rims & aren't worth a pinch of billy goat :huh:

FPV rims are an exception however as they're rare & look eleventy million times better than the Fraud offerings. The only other way to get them apart from buying off someone's FPV is to buy them from Fraud where I believe they are around $1,000 a corner without tyres or centre caps :wtf:

:bowdown:

Mat I paid $300 for my set of BF 17's with two Potenza's @ ~50% & two Maxxis, pretty much brand spankers...

IMO they're stock rims & aren't worth a pinch of billy goat :pooh:

FPV rims are an exception however as they're rare & look eleventy million times better than the Fraud offerings. The only other way to get them apart from buying off someone's FPV is to buy them from Fraud where I believe they are around $1,000 a corner without tyres or centre caps :wtf:

:bowdown:

If you had a XR you'd be singing a different tune. Of course FPV rims are better, Kael has them :huh:

Have you ever priced genuine XR wheels from Ford? Same thing, they're way overpriced just like argents are...

Buy some Bob Jane 'FR19' look-a-likes Mat. Worth about what your budget allows & look like FR19's, win win :wtf: