WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d
bahahaha.... you guys must be bored... lol... kael my friend.... with a step mum like yours course im an abused child... hahaha

So True!! :gaypost:

Heey don't you stay here too long, otherwise you have to pay rent :crybaby:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11d
So your saying you want a pair of original ford 19's off an FG and you will only pay $400 for the set??? You cant even get a set of BF 17's for $400 a set. Then you say you still like the BF 18's with argent inserts and also like simmons wheels. Mate you are all over the place.

I certainly wouldnt pay $400 for a set of BF 17's with good tyres. Others might but I certainly wouldnt. They might be worth that from ford but not to me. When I sell mine, I'll ask $200 for em. I cant see the point spending 800 on rims and another 1.2K on tyres when im sure there are better options near new for that price :)

It's hardly all over the place if I like a couple of different rims :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11d

yeah im gettin ya..

Everyone likes the Simmons of course and for some reason the BF18's make my pants tighten but I havent found anything much in between. The RJR Tremor's are a china rip off of the FR19's but then I hear bad stories about the qaulity.

One thing I do know is that the standard BF rims are horrible. Mucho fail but then again they are powering 12.4 second tune only tuff phoons so perhaps there value will go up???